★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Penguin Beaten by FX Studio,limited Prom Code

12-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Send a message via MSN to DelphiYuan Send a message via Skype™ to DelphiYuan
Penguin Beaten by FX Studio,limited Prom Code

Note:limited Prom Code Available,simply add me as friend and reply to this thread,I'll pm u the rest limited Prom Code accordding to the time u guys replied.

Itunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/penguin-beaten/id404437853?mt=8

Screenshots:

Description:
New version,half price! Don't miss it!

Yeti chills out at the foot of a cliff when a penguin jumps down. The Yeti's sharp instincts check the situation: "That penguin wants to fly." He grabs his club and the rest is history. Welcome to penguin game series:Penguin Beaten.

To play, just click on the game screen and a penguin will jump off the cliff and fall towards your Yeti. Click again and your Yeti will swing his club. Hit the penguin the right time and angle the penguins fly through the air... the further the better.

The penguin game series is a really an Internet cult hit.There are a couple of penguin games in our series:Bloody Penguin features blood, spikes, penguin decapitation and landmines,Penguin Toss features throwing penguin high up into the air,Penguin Flying features carrying a penguin to a further distance on back of a bird.
12-12-2010, 09:59 PM
What the hell? This is an exact ripoff of the original Yeti Sports. Even the graphics are ripped right from it.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko