★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Team Phobic
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Ready for a day at the beach? Prepare for nonstop fun in Phobic Studios' FREE game: Bounce On Up!

The game lasts as long as you can. See how high you can jump as you maneuver Bounce, the red ball from platform to platform in a summer paradise. Use the Air Jump and the Jetpack to help you on your way, but watch out for flying enemies that want to knock you out of the air. Receive massive points from combos by repeatedly landing on platforms of the same color. Compete with your friends for the best score on Game Center leaderboards or by sharing your scores on Facebook or Twitter!

Features:
- Universal app for all iOS devices
- Runs in HD on iPads and Retina displays
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Share your scores on Facebook or Twitter
- Unique summer and winter themes available in the options menu

If you like Bounce On Up, be sure to check out Phobic Studios' other games: Bounce On, Bounce On 2, GravBot, Tunnel Shoot, iTD and Undead Ocean. Follow @phobicstudios on Twitter, or find us on Facebook!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

12-13-2010, 05:09 AM
Here's the video:

GameDynamo also has a preview up @ http://www.gamedynamo.com/article/pr...y/Bounce_On_Up

Happy holidays everyone! Hope you enjoy the game!

12-13-2010, 07:08 AM
Looks good for free and its universal with GC achievements
12-13-2010, 07:20 AM
It's cool that Team Phobic is putting something out there for Bounce On fans, especially since it's free. I'm sure it's better than 99% of these jumping games. Having said that, I was a bit disappointed to see it's one of these jumping games. I personally have come to regard Bounce On 2 as the best platformer for iOS. Seriously, it is an incredible game. Part 1 is no slouch either.

I guess that I'm just wishing this, as a promotional tool, was more indicative of the gameplay in the other two games of the series, since they are so excellent, and so far above Doodle Jump and games of that ilk.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
12-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Bounce On Up is now out in the US! We would love to hear everyones feedback!
12-14-2010, 12:00 AM
Picked this up earlier pretty good endless jump game . Better than most of the paid games of this type . Nice job by the development team and thank you
12-14-2010, 12:37 AM
This is pretty fun, I really like that you can control the power up bursts from the rockets ect.
12-14-2010, 07:25 PM
A good addition to the Bounce On series, with some unique features. I wish it was plus+ though.

Last edited by rowdy2783; 12-15-2010 at 04:43 PM.
12-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Any news for BO2 along with this? The long-awaited plus+ challenge system? Game Centre? Bug fixes? More bonus levels - probably would be the most exciting .
12-14-2010, 10:09 PM
so goood. love it bring a couple updates cause this game is headed in the right direction. better than doodle jump