Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1001  
Old 04-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Pantsjo Pantsjo is offline
Member
iPad
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 95
Default

New high scores on 44, 56, 58 and 111.
I'm so proud of my 990 on level 44 (that's the level with the big swing) that I'm gonna put a picture up in my album.
Reply With Quote
  #1002  
Old 04-20-2011, 04:30 PM
dabigkahuna dabigkahuna is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantsjo View Post
New high scores on 44, 56, 58 and 111.
I'm so proud of my 990 on level 44 (that's the level with the big swing) that I'm gonna put a picture up in my album.
How'd you get the timer to stop so quick? I've dumped everything up top as fast as I can, but only get 985 on #44.

Also, you missed ctay's score on 112 (986 pts).

I need 10 more pts to tie the person in front of me. If anyone can help on level 99, that would do it - I'm 22 pts behind on that one!

Congrats!
Reply With Quote
  #1003  
Old 04-20-2011, 05:05 PM
ctay ctay is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantsjo View Post
New high scores on 44, 56, 58 and 111.
I'm so proud of my 990 on level 44 (that's the level with the big swing) that I'm gonna put a picture up in my album.
that is totally awesome... i dislike that level soooo much. Glad you conquered it!
Reply With Quote
  #1004  
Old 04-20-2011, 05:10 PM
ctay ctay is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigkahuna View Post
How'd you get the timer to stop so quick? I've dumped everything up top as fast as I can, but only get 985 on #44.

Also, you missed ctay's score on 112 (986 pts).

I need 10 more pts to tie the person in front of me. If anyone can help on level 99, that would do it - I'm 22 pts behind on that one!

Congrats!
DO NOT tie person in front of you pass him!
Reply With Quote
  #1005  
Old 04-20-2011, 05:13 PM
ctay ctay is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigkahuna View Post
Okay ctay, what the heck are you doing???!!! According to my calculations - and including both your new high score you reported and the one I just posted, you are just 14 points of the combined total of all the reported high scores! Not counting the new high I just posted for level 104, you would have all but 8 of the maximum pts reported!

That's just stunning. Seems to me that either you got some of those low high scores much higher and just haven't reported them yet, or you have figured out some new tricks to maximize the chance of a high score, or you are playing 24 hours a day and eventually just get lucky!

I have a calculation for every set of 40 levels (how many points off the max for those levels I am). My best set of 40 (both the first 40 and second 40), I'm off by 46 pts - way more than you are for the whole darn game!

It's darn embarrassing!

Wait, it's worse than that. I have 2 levels where I'm short over 20 pts and a total of 8 where I'm off 14 or more pts!
Stop calculating and read the first 30 pages of the forum... I think you may find some help there
Reply With Quote
  #1006  
Old 04-20-2011, 05:15 PM
ctay ctay is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 409
Default

Found a point on level 57! new high 990
Reply With Quote
  #1007  
Old 04-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Pantsjo Pantsjo is offline
Member
iPad
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigkahuna View Post
How'd you get the timer to stop so quick? I've dumped everything up top as fast as I can, but only get 985 on #44.

Also, you missed ctay's score on 112 (986 pts).

I need 10 more pts to tie the person in front of me. If anyone can help on level 99, that would do it - I'm 22 pts behind on that one!

Congrats!
The timer only stops when the swing is stopped. The little stop it makes at the end of each swing is enough but the first one is to soon (counter at 992) and the second one only gives you 985. So you need to stop the swing yourself...

I added ctay's scores, she also had 989 on #104.

I had a look at #99. I had 980 but I do not remember how I got it exactly. When I tried to recreate it I got 983. And there's more in it.
Picture-hint in my album.

Edit: there was definitely more in it: new high is now 989.

Last edited by Pantsjo; 04-20-2011 at 05:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1008  
Old 04-20-2011, 08:14 PM
dabigkahuna dabigkahuna is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctay View Post
DO NOT tie person in front of you pass him!
Just did it!
Reply With Quote
  #1009  
Old 04-20-2011, 08:16 PM
dabigkahuna dabigkahuna is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantsjo View Post
The timer only stops when the swing is stopped. The little stop it makes at the end of each swing is enough but the first one is to soon (counter at 992) and the second one only gives you 985. So you need to stop the swing yourself...

I added ctay's scores, she also had 989 on #104.

I had a look at #99. I had 980 but I do not remember how I got it exactly. When I tried to recreate it I got 983. And there's more in it.
Picture-hint in my album.

Edit: there was definitely more in it: new high is now 989.
Oh no, my 104 score was beaten! That was a favorite since I beat the old score by 6.
Reply With Quote
  #1010  
Old 04-20-2011, 08:36 PM
ctay ctay is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantsjo View Post
The timer only stops when the swing is stopped. The little stop it makes at the end of each swing is enough but the first one is to soon (counter at 992) and the second one only gives you 985. So you need to stop the swing yourself...

I added ctay's scores, she also had 989 on #104.

I had a look at #99. I had 980 but I do not remember how I got it exactly. When I tried to recreate it I got 983. And there's more in it.
Picture-hint in my album.

Edit: there was definitely more in it: new high is now 989.
Awesome! You inspired me to go back to that level and try again...
986 now. Not sure there is more than 989 tho... all that unloading of objects takes time.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent