App description: Make your day orange!
Over 10 million iOS downloads! Join the party! :)
- also available for iPad and Mac OS!

TOXIC ALERT!
A deadly genetically modified rain cloud of fruit dissolving vapour is heading for the orange capital of the world!

WANTED!
A fruit loving, natural-ingredient pioneering hero!

WHEN?
Now! Can you orange it?

MISSION!
Drag the various objects at your disposal to create barriers that will protect the oranges from the acid rain. Use your skill and ingenuity to achieve the maximum population survival rate. Vitamin Collateral damage is not an option.

REWARD?
Adoring shouts and cheers from the small, orange, spherical guys and their undying love.

Cover Orange is an exciting puzzle game suitable for all ages. It combines realistic game physics, enduring levels, vibrant colours and laugh out loud animations.

Its time to pump up the juice in a game made from pure orange concentrate!

**PRESS REVIEWS**

CNET:
"Cover Orange: Best game since Cut the Rope?"
".. instantly accessible, wholly addictive, and thoroughly entertaining--just like Angry Birds and Cut the Rope."

IGN:
"Cover Orange is just what an iPhone game should be: a fun concept with simple touch screen controls and sharp graphics. If you're looking for your next portable addiction, it's got your bases covered."

TouchArcade:
"I've definitely felt that "ok, just one more level" draw that a clever puzzler will inspire, making it tough to walk away from"

SlidetoPlay:
"Cover Orange HD got the creative juices flowing."
"We recommend a buy.."

FEATURES:

- Retina Screen support
- iPhone 5 widescreen support
- Apple GAME CENTER support
- Includes 400 Levels
- Ultra-realistic object physics
- A true Internet hit with over 170 million plays
- Music by Eduard Tziselsky, composer for the tv-show "Village of Fools"
- User-friendly touch controls
- Dazzling colors
- Countless hours of fun

Watch the game in action:
http://tinyurl.com/coverorangegame

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Thread : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=73316

iPad version video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-17-2011, 03:43 AM
Dang. Seems to be a good day or me.

Lvl 134: 989 pts!

Last edited by dabigkahuna; 04-17-2011 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Corrected level number
04-17-2011, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigkahuna View Post
Dang. Seems to be a good day or me.

Lvl 934: 989 pts!
Do you mean level 134? In that case I just tried to match it, but accidentally broke it: 990...

The Wizard of Dwelp

04-17-2011, 04:08 AM
Lvl 139: 991 pts! (After April 17th scores posted)

Last edited by dabigkahuna; 04-17-2011 at 04:11 AM.
04-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantsjo View Post
Do you mean level 134? In that case I just tried to match it, but accidentally broke it: 990...
Oops, yeah, 134.

AND NO MORE ACCIDENTS!!!!

Aw, I can't complain. This has been a darn good day and I have a really good slow mo going. I figure any time now I'll lose it so I'm trying to get what I can.

I've even held back from the latest iOS update - don't know if it upgrading will cause the game to speed up. For that matter, it is always possible the update could have some other affect on the game.
04-17-2011, 05:01 AM
Well, I'm worn out. Good day though. Not only a good number of new records but many other levels where I matched the record or got much closer to it.

But there are some levels where I just can't catch a break on getting a gap in the rain in the right place! I'm particularly annoyed at two levels where I'm still over 20 points behind the record (99 and 173)! Doesn't seem right that I can have such a high total and just stink on some levels.
04-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Level 31 (990 pts).

That one has been frustrating!
04-17-2011, 05:55 PM
Level 53: 990 pts

What the heck has ctay figured out!!!??? 178,000 pts! That's only 9 pts less than the combined total of all the records, including those I just put up!

Maybe she has records that haven't been reported in yet. Or she has that magic itouch!!!!
04-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Level 71: 989 pts
04-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Level 75: 990 pts
04-18-2011, 02:04 AM
Level 109: 990 pts