★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The fate of Christmas is in your hands. Santa Claus has suddenly vanished and it's up to his Elves to quickly gather all the gifts from the workshop and load the sleigh. This simple, challenging, and fun game will bring joy to you and most importantly to many children this year. Help spread the word and start Saving Christmas!

savingchristmas's comments:
Our game is now available for iPad as well as iPhone and iPod touch. Please take a few minutes to download the game and help give back to children in need this Christmas, plus you get an enjoyable holiday game.

Toys for Tots: Saving Christmas HD for iPad

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toys-for-tots-saving-christmas/id408584201?mt=8

Toys for Tots: Saving Christmas for iPhone and iTouch.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/saving-christmas/id406452586?mt=8

Here are some freebie codes. The only thing we ask is that you share the game with friends and family on facebook, twitter, etc. and provide some positive reviews on iTunes to get the word out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Codes:

AY7KHXT3J4FX
PK74AKRYKXX4
ETJL6A9F3TEW
XPNMRPEL344R
HK6HWR9PFTL4
FKEYWWPLKYX3
JF7FNK9HHWHM
LMT3RTW9HTK7
A7L7R4PJF7RX
7NFNJLW34NER
9TFHWNNAHAWJ
6HEWN49MWEYA
FY44KH4XFH4A
77FJPNTJ6AAT
LM9A9E9NPXTJ
12-14-2010, 12:37 AM
The bigger screen is fantastic!

Redeemed AY7KHXT3J4FX

I played the iPhone version and really found it enjoyable. I happened to notice there was an iPad version too but since I already had the iPhone one, I thought I would use a code to review it. In hindsight, I should have donated to Toys for Tots again. I think 4 bucks would have been the least I could do. I guess I'll have to go buy an extra toy to drop in their box to make up for it.

As far as the game, the extra screen size makes it so much more enjoyable. You can see the 'cute' artwork and the extra movement to get the elf under the gifts increases the challenge. I'm still anxious to get the Arcade version in a future update!

If you want to play a fun game and donate to a good cause, this is a great start. I think its great that the game is now named Toys for Tots: Saving Christmas. When I downloaded it before, it wasn't as obvious because it was just called Saving Christmas. Can't wait for updates!
12-14-2010, 04:08 AM
Thanks!

Thanks for helping support Toys for Tots by downloading the iPhone game and giving feedback about the iPad release. There are many children who face not having a gift this year in these tough economic times. Helping to get the word out is the best thing anyone can do and we great appreciate you taking a small moment out of your day to give back to those in need! Have a wonderful Christmas!
12-15-2010, 02:25 PM
I just picked up the game on my iPad yesterday rather than redeem one of the codes to help out TFT. I was actually surprised as how good the graphics were on the game. I agree with Diesel that it is a nice looking christmas game that is also fun to play. It say's there's another option coming soon on the title screen, so I was wondering if you can tell us that is going to be? Looking forward to the update and I'll try and share it on facebook and twitter since theres only a few days left until Christmas this year.
12-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks! Update coming soon...

Thanks for downloading the game. You're helping put a smile on a child's face on Christmas! As far as the update is concerned, we are adding an Arcade mode which allows you to play until you run out of lives and compete on a leaderboard for the highest score. Additionally, the game will add some new modifiers to vary the gameplay and make it more challenging. We are also adding Facebook and game center integration so you can share you score with friends. Finally, the next update will correct several bugs and enhance performance.

We are excited about this coming update, so please keep spreading the word to help Toys for Tots!