★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iPolygon

03-21-2009, 11:27 AM
iPolygon

Free right now.

http://toucharcade.com/link/http://p...307997892&mt=8

I'm having fun with it. You're inside a square and try to avoid things inside of it while bouncing off of walls.

Don't check this site or private messages often.
03-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I'm having fun with it. You're inside a square and try to avoid things inside of it while bouncing off of walls.
Not quite the right description I don't think...

You collect the * shaped objects inside the polygon which makes your circle sharp and break the sides. When you break a side you can go out of the polygon so you have to make sure you keep bouncing the circle off the sides. You have to break all the sides except one to get onto the next level.

I think it's a pretty cool game and I suggest that people get it while it's free.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

03-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Ah... I guess I wasn't close to beating it then lol

Don't check this site or private messages often.
03-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Have been playing since downloading it. It IS a nice unique game. Keeping it on my Touch. Glad to see its free.
03-21-2009, 11:44 AM
This is a pretty nice game, a good pick up and play! Very Simple, high score 3200

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
03-21-2009, 12:51 PM
Just played.

Pros: Unique gameplay that's actually rather enjoyable. Relatively small size, decent visuals for what it is.

Cons: Uses the freakin' default volume control, which means ringer volume on the iPhone -- and the sounds are FREAKIN' LOUD. Seriously, please, developers: Use the Application Volume control! I don't want to monkey with my ringer volume in case I forget to put it back to full when I'm done.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
03-21-2009, 01:01 PM
I played with this last night, and the music can be downright irritating after 3 levels. That doesn't even include the sound effects when you bouncing off the walls of the polygon and it's almost like running fingernails off a chalkboard.

Besides that though, the gameplay is pretty fun and challenging especially since you're spinning your device in all directions and trying to break things. The high scores section could use work. From what I can tell, it only provides a scale. For example, 1000 means you're a rookie.