★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Marcos Riffel
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 11.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: EXTRA - 5 FULL GAMES pack! Just $0,99!!
Search for "BIG 5 Games" or "riffel"
For limited time!!!

Play a FUN pinball machine!

-3D Table
-Real physics
-Extra Ball
-Multi Ball
-Xmas Sound Effects
-Xmas Music

*** Merry Xmas! ***

Riffel's comments:
Really Fun!

12-13-2010, 09:23 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 136
1 cheesy table for $2? I already got suckered into downloading a crappy Duke 3D again (albeit for free) and even considering how much as I luv pinball on the iPad, I think I will take a pass on this one.

12-13-2010, 09:36 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonMasher View Post
1 cheesy table for $2? I already got suckered into downloading a crappy Duke 3D again (albeit for free) and even considering how much as I luv pinball on the iPad, I think I will take a pass on this one.
Hi Melon! Thanks to your comments, Im think my game worth $2! Dont miss ;-)
Im download DN just now and u saying its is crap o no! :-(

Merry Xmas!!
12-13-2010, 11:17 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Mililani, O'ahu, Hawai'i
Posts: 153
my goodness.

I think this was one of the most surreal exchanges I've seen yet on this site, I've got a big smile on my face. Certainly a moment.
12-14-2010, 12:17 AM
#5
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,251
Yeah the Duke Nukem port on the iPad and iPhone is real crap, even after all the suggestions on what to change in the settings. The game is all there and runs smoothly, but the controls are just utter garbage that it makes it worthless to play.

Well, anyways, good luck selling your game. Doesn't really strike me as a pinball game I'd buy though
12-14-2010, 12:37 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffel View Post
Hi Melon! Thanks to your comments, Im think my game worth $2! Dont miss ;-)
Im download DN just now and u saying its is crap o no! :-(

Merry Xmas!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujibayashi View Post
I think this was one of the most surreal exchanges I've seen yet on this site, I've got a big smile on my face. Certainly a moment.
Yes the word "shovelware" comes mind with this $2 offering. He's playing the odds there's enough nitwits with new iOS devices coming for christmas that will make the mistake of buying this freeware title. ....and he is probably right, unfortunately. But really, $2 for this and Red Nova and Max Adventure are $1, come on dude you can't support this price!

But enuff of my bitching, my advice is to let this go for free, tighten the gameplay, work on improving the graphics therby developing a following and add $1 dlc tables down the road.

Last edited by MelonMasher; 12-14-2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: sp
12-14-2010, 08:55 AM
#7
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: E-Troid, the Netherlands
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi2308 View Post
I would like to try this one as well.
Do you always copy & paste the same answer umpteen times in every topic...?
12-14-2010, 05:26 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Southern US
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffel View Post
Hi Melon! Thanks to your comments, Im think my game worth $2! Dont miss ;-)
Im download DN just now and u saying its is crap o no! :-(

Merry Xmas!!
I tried the game and I think it's really good...not Pinball HD level or anything but a lot fun and I like the music and sound effects a lot.

The only problem I have found is the right flipper on the very end....I have had the ball go through it a couple of times.....other than that...very good !

If you would fix that collision detection on that flipper it would be a lot better...aggravating when that happens

On a side note....kind of reminds of me of the Pinball game on the Atari 2600 with better graphics....simple but fun !

Last edited by Cowboyman381; 12-14-2010 at 05:36 PM.
12-14-2010, 06:41 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 251
free pinball tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyman381 View Post
I tried the game and I think it's really good...not Pinball HD level or anything but a lot fun and I like the music and sound effects a lot.

The only problem I have found is the right flipper on the very end....I have had the ball go through it a couple of times.....other than that...very good !

If you would fix that collision detection on that flipper it would be a lot better...aggravating when that happens

On a side note....kind of reminds of me of the Pinball game on the Atari 2600 with better graphics....simple but fun !
Thanks Cowboy! Im working this issues to the update, my plan is add free tables
in the same app.
12-14-2010, 07:52 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Southern US
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffel View Post
Thanks Cowboy! Im working this issues to the update, my plan is add free tables
in the same app.
Terrific, can't wait !