★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dungeon Hunter 2: Where Earthlight Temple ??

12-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Dungeon Hunter 2: Where Earthlight Temple ??

sorry to post twice but...

Where is the earthlight temple?? I'm in the Great Sanctuary and I don't see it there or on the map. Well, there is an entrance but it's blocked off by a wall of fire. I don't see how I can interact with any of the surrounding statues or anything. Help please
12-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntblood View Post

Where is the earthlight temple?? I'm in the Great Sanctuary and I don't see it there or on the map. Well, there is an entrance but it's blocked off by a wall of fire. I don't see how I can interact with any of the surrounding statues or anything. Help please
Did you do the trial of light? also when i went over there little baby statues attacked me then i had to kill the statue

12-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Have you read any posts you've posted in? I referred you to the op of the other thread.......earlier.........
12-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Yeah, I did the trial of light & even went thru it's dungeon twice to check if I missed something. I didn't have any statues attack me. Where was that.

Oh, and if by op you mean top of thread all they said was:
"EDIT: It seems I'm looking for the earthlight temple, where is that exactly?
EDIT2: Whoa I feel stupid, found the entrance, it was right in front of me."

I'm not sure if that's what you meant Coldar but I can't tell much from that.
12-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Yeah, I did the trial of light & even went thru it's dungeon twice to check if I missed something. I didn't have any statues attack me. Where was that.

Oh, and if by op you mean top of thread all they said was:
"EDIT: It seems I'm looking for the earthlight temple, where is that exactly?
EDIT2: Whoa I feel stupid, found the entrance, it was right in front of me."

I'm not sure if that's what you meant Coldar but I can't tell much from that.
I was suggesting pm'ing him or just to write on his wall asking was all. Sorry if I didn't specify what I meant earlier.
12-14-2010, 12:52 PM
ok I sent Osmiral an email and message through forum. thanks
12-14-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm having the same issue!

Quote:

I completed the level but earthlight temple is nowhere to be found.
12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Under quests there is nothing but when I log into multiplayer to share my quest it says something close to:
Act 5 Search the Darkwood to make your way to the Earthlight Temple. where??

I'm in the Great Sanctuary and I don't see it there or on the map. Well, there is an entrance but it's blocked off by a wall of fire. I don't see how I can interact with any of the surrounding statues or anything. Help please

Edit (Answer): Ok, someone told me where: the entrance to it is shown only with a red exit icon on the map but oh well. Thanks to Osmiral: "I thought you already found it, it's the closest entrance/gateway to the boglands in the up direction on your map, or it would be on the right if you were looking towards the boglands (where you came from at the beginning of the game)."

Last edited by ntblood; 12-15-2010 at 10:30 PM.
12-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Thx ntblood - that worked!