★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Santa's Flight HD AVAILABLE NOW! PROMO CODES!

12-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Santa's Flight HD AVAILABLE NOW! PROMO CODES!

iPhonig would like to wish everyone a Happy Holidays! With our brand new, first ever 3D game, Santa's Flight!

Santa's Flight is a very fun, beautiful, and pick up and play game where you are Santa Clause! Santa's factory in the North Pole went CRAZY and all of the presents for Christmas were spread throughout the city! By using the iPad's accelerometer, you must fly Santa around a beautifully landscaped 3D city and try to collect all of the presents! Don't take too long to find all of the presents because the little children will be very upset!

Santa's Flight features OpenFeint Leaderboards so try to get to #1 in the Leaderboards!

We hope you enjoy yet another great game from iPhonig. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

DOWNLOAD
GAMEPLAY VIDEO

PROMO CODES:

4TEELEXRFLYX
N9A9X4YF9RNX
KATLXM4AYPNX
3YMAKRPNPYY9
K6RLW3AR7MAH

SPREAD THE WORD! LETS GET SANTA'S FLIGHT INTO THE TOP 200 iPad GAMES!

Check out all of our apps HERE!
12-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks, I got 4TEELEXRFLYX.

12-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Thanks, I got 4TEELEXRFLYX.
great! Please rate it and write a review!

12-13-2010, 09:24 PM
took 3YMAKRPNPYY9
will post itunes review.
Thanks a lot for the code.
12-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Its the wierdest thing. Was trying to write a review but I cant find the game on itunes even though I just got it from the promo code. maybe its not out officially? anyway, flight mechanics are o.k and it s got a hristmas carol playing for christmas spirit. wish it could accelerate more though. It is a cute game all in all.
12-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the code. Overall fairly straightforward game where you try to find 20 presents as fast as you can.

One thing that is really needed is a pause button and/or a way to save it mid-flight and return to the menu. I had one present left to go and got a phone call on my iPhone... and then it took me forever to find that last present. A map showing where they are could be a nice option - maybe add a time penalty for looking at it.

Also, I can't try to play the game again now because when I go to start it, it quits back to the menu. The mechanics are ok, but as gokeadeyemo mentioned, it does not move very quickly, so a way to accelerate would be good. It might also be nice to be able to play your own Christmas carols instead.
12-14-2010, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Thanks for the code. Overall fairly straightforward game where you try to find 20 presents as fast as you can.

One thing that is really needed is a pause button and/or a way to save it mid-flight and return to the menu. I had one present left to go and got a phone call on my iPhone... and then it took me forever to find that last present. A map showing where they are could be a nice option - maybe add a time penalty for looking at it.

Also, I can't try to play the game again now because when I go to start it, it quits back to the menu. The mechanics are ok, but as gokeadeyemo mentioned, it does not move very quickly, so a way to accelerate would be good. It might also be nice to be able to play your own Christmas carols instead.
SecondTime, thank you for the review. We have submitted an update with an in game pause button that when pressed will allow you to have the option to go to the main menu. A map or an arrow point towards the last present is something we are looking into doing. As for speed. Santa starts out slow however the red dashed lines on the side of the screen when slid up or down make you go faster or slower. Thank you again for the review. Much appreciated

12-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi2308 View Post
I would like to try this one as well.
the promo codes are above

12-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
Its the wierdest thing. Was trying to write a review but I cant find the game on itunes even though I just got it from the promo code. maybe its not out officially? anyway, flight mechanics are o.k and it s got a hristmas carol playing for christmas spirit. wish it could accelerate more though. It is a cute game all in all.
It is officially in itunes now. Try again