★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Max Adventure - from the devs of Harbor Master - UNIVERSAL

12-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Max Adventure - from the devs of Harbor Master - UNIVERSAL

If it's December 14th wherever you are... it's here!

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

★ The best action adventure dual stick shooter on the App Store! Limited time introductory price - grab it now before it goes up! ★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Earth has been invaded.

All the adults have been captured.

The fate of the planet depends on you.

Can you save the world?

Battle the alien horde, navigate through maze-like neighborhoods, save your friends, and send the aliens back where they came from. And maybe even answer your burning questions. What are these aliens doing here? Will a colander keep your thoughts safe? Why is the alien overlord always wearing a tie? And what in the world do they want with your parents?

Letís hope your years of fighting imaginary enemies in your backyard have prepared you for Armageddon!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

FEATURES

★ Story mode with hours of gameplay, taking you from the suburbs to farmland to the alien mother ship as Max searches for his parents

★ Survival mode for endless adventure

★ Huge levels to explore with many hidden areas

★ Varied mission types - battle off the aliens, save your friends, lead your friends to safety, fight mega bosses, explore mazes, and more!

★ Tons of enemy types to battle

★ Collect money to upgrade your weapons and skills

★ Game Center high scores and achievements

★ Retina Display support

★ Universal iPad and iPhone support

12-13-2010, 10:06 PM
You (sorta) beat IMNS twice! lol

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

12-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Haha thanks! Not sure how this double-posting thing works, but wanted the iPad-only folks to be aware of Max too.
12-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattylux View Post
Haha thanks! Not sure how this double-posting thing works, but wanted the iPad-only folks to be aware of Max too.
Its cool, its the trend to have two threads!

12-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
lol. I just took an hour nap. And guess what, it showed up just 20 min after I slept. I have reasons to believe IMANGI has a way to spy on me and they released the game as soon as they found out about me taking a nap

OT (and dumb) jokes aside, I beta tested it on iPad and it works great. Already beat the game quite a few times but I'm gonna get it for real as soon as the clock hits 11 PM EST. At 99cents, its definitely more than worth your money
12-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
lol. I just took an hour nap. And guess what, it showed up just 20 min after I slept. I have reasons to believe IMANGI has a way to spy on me and they released the game as soon as they found out about me taking a nap

OT (and dumb) jokes aside, I beta tested it on iPad and it works great. Already beat the game quite a few times but I'm gonna get it for real as soon as the clock hits 11 PM EST. At 99cents, its definitely more than worth your money
Counting down minutes.... only 35 left!

12-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post

I also beta tested on the iPhone 4 and 3 Gs and it works and looks great on both those platforms as well. Congrats on the release!

Looks great on the iPad. A great twin stick shooter!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

Last edited by pluto6; 12-14-2010 at 12:12 AM.
12-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattylux View Post
Yeah thanks for posting here too. I hardly ever go to the iPhone forum anymore, I'm sure there are others too

Loving the game so far, good job on the app
12-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Very good game so far ^_^b i like all of the upgrades and powerups. I hope it gets even better the farther into the game i go.
edit: oops this is the ipad forum lol oh well i dont care lol
12-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Loving this game so far