★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ludia
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 129.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Survey Says, play The Feud You Remember! The New Family Feud Decades challenges players with thousands of authentic survey questions from FOUR different eras (70s, 80s, 90s and 00s) to fuel the competitive family fun.

Based on one of the most successful family game shows of all time , iPhone and iPod Touch owners can now play anywhere, anytime as the leader of a family in a contest to name the most popular answers to survey questions from the decade of your choice posed to 100 people. The game features all of the favorite elements of the show as played on television, including the scoreboard, face offs, strikes, stealing and fast money rounds. Players also can enjoy Family Feud Decades in multiplayer mode as they challenge family and friends head-to-head, or compete solo against the computer.

Family Feud Decades for iPad features:

Stunning HD graphics featuring authentic sets and stages modeled on all four decades of the TV show, with wardrobe items to match, including hippie, disco, grunge and other retro outfits.
Single and multiplayer game modes, plus three different levels of difficulty.
Fully customizable player avatars - choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
Big and bright interface with predictive text input and auto spell checker make typing answers lightning fast.
Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
12-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Anyone have any idea how this compares to the other iPad version?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

12-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Anyone have any idea how this compares to the other iPad version?
I'm wondering the same thing, songbird! I enjoy the first iPad one...wonder if this is just a duplicate with different sets....

Anybody toftt yet?

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
12-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
I'm wondering the same thing, songbird! I enjoy the first iPad one...wonder if this is just a duplicate with different sets....

Anybody toftt yet?
I wanna know which has more content? and are the questions for this one all themed after the 60s, 70s, 80s..... If thats the case (which they dont clearly state in the description) then I'd very much prefer the other one instead (and if they put it on sale.... that'd be nice too)!

12-14-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm wondering the same thing - i enjoyed the first Family Feud, and I'd like to know if this is all new, or a redress of the first game. Are the questions based on the different decades, or just the decor ? More info from the devs would be really nice here !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
12-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
I'm wondering the same thing - i enjoyed the first Family Feud, and I'd like to know if this is all new, or a redress of the first game. Are the questions based on the different decades, or just the decor ? More info from the devs would be really nice here !
Dont count on it... unless you email Ludia directly...

12-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
I wanna know which has more content? and are the questions for this one all themed after the 60s, 70s, 80s..... If thats the case (which they dont clearly state in the description) then I'd very much prefer the other one instead (and if they put it on sale.... that'd be nice too)!
This is already on sale (introductory price). Yes, the questions are geared towards the decade version of the game you decide to play, so if you play the 70s Feud you'll get 70s-era questions. Most of the questions seem generic anyway, but sometimes it seems to help to keep in mind the sort of answers that would have been given in the era of the show you're playing.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
This is already on sale (introductory price). Yes, the questions are geared towards the decade version of the game you decide to play, so if you play the 70s Feud you'll get 70s-era questions. Most of the questions seem generic anyway, but sometimes it seems to help to keep in mind the sort of answers that would have been given in the era of the show you're playing.
I meant that the first Family Feud should get a sale

That was what I was afraid of with the questions being based in the 'era's. I'll be avoiding this then, thank you for the impressions @Mindfield.