App description: BloodyXmas is a superb survival game for your iPhone and iPod Touch! Here comes the funniest, funnest Christmas ever!

This festive season, in such a joyous family time, even the kindest grandpa in the world has to start his chainsaw!
Creatures are rushing into Santa's workshop and they want to steal and destroy all the presents!
What can poor Santa do? How can he stop these evil minions?

Yeah, guess what - he kicks their asses and teaches them a lesson!

Here comes the funniest, funnest Christmas ever!
Check out Santa's arsenal: cleaver, saber, sledgehammer, chainsaw, and one massive secret super weapon.
No one's gonna steal the children's presents! Come and get some!
HO HO HO! Happy Holidays! Santa Slays!

Game Features:
Five powerful weapons
Unique enemies
24 Stages, one for each day leading up to December 25th
Original MADFINGER's gory gameplay
Intense hack and slash gameplay
Beautiful, stylized cell-shaded graphics
Support Retina display
Support Game Center
Amazing Soundtrack (perfect for Christmas dinner)

Follow us on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/MadFingerGames
12-14-2010, 01:13 AM
Whats the difference between the new version and the old on, besides Gamecenter? I bought the version last year and dont really want to buy the same game if there is nothing different. I did like the game by the way. Will the new version have updates with more content?

12-14-2010, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
retina support in this version?
yep. http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Pu...l.vxtyesgr.jpg
12-14-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revok View Post
Whats the difference between the new version and the old on, besides Gamecenter? I bought the version last year and dont really want to buy the same game if there is nothing different. I did like the game by the way. Will the new version have updates with more content?

Except supporting latest tech, game center,etc, we change control scheme. The game play is totally different and more fun, because you can use virtual joystick and smash button instead of tapping..

Best regards

Marek R.
12-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Same game as last years but now with joystick control which makes it easier.This game is quality and a whole lotta bloody fun and a steal at the price.Dunno though if you own last years whether it's worth another purchase to some but hey it's only costing peanuts and it is a great game

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-14-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. Even though it's a separate app from the original (as opposed to an update) it still looks pretty awesome.
12-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Any chance you guys add an option to toggle old control scheme? I like Samurai with joystick controls but this one is pretty fun with tap-to-move controls.

Waiting for:
Minigore 2: Zombies, Real Racing 3, GTA: Vice City, Touchgrind 2, Badland, Audiosurf...