★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: the great Crayon Ball GIVEAWAY!!

03-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Send a message via AIM to tylerjhutchison
the great Crayon Ball GIVEAWAY!!

A NEW WAY TO WIN A FREE COPY OF CRAYON BALL!!!
For those of you who missed the blitz of the first 5 promo codes, do not give up hope, there is still a chance to win a free copy of Crayon Ball... but this time it will not be so easy.

THE CONTEST: Draw a picture of "The Best Weird Dog" and post it in this thread before Midnight tomorrow (Sunday March 22nd).

who ever draws the best weird dog will win a free copy of crayon ball! Depending on how many people enter, we may also give out copies to 2nd, 3rd and 4th place.

Points will be given for creativity, weirdness, crayon-ness, and ball pop-ability.

Technical art skills are not necessary to compete.

*******************************original message*************
You may have seen our ad sitting on the front page of toucharcade, you may have said to yourself: "Self, I sure do wish that I could get a promo code for a free copy of that Crayon Ball game..." WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY! In celebration of recently being featured as a Staff Pick on the App Store here are 5, count them, 1, 2, 3, 4, 20/2-7+2 promo codes!!! Just for you! Touch arcade!! HURRAY!! Excitement!!

7L4KPFMH4RYF (claimed by Gator Deb)

EPJ3FHP9FNX7 (claimed by Silver Orange)

XMXJPKYTHLM6 (???)

XNHNMEMPAW7X (claimed by jawslover)

7YYLYLEXRWYX (???)

Last edited by tylerjhutchison; 03-21-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: To update the contest for winning Crayon Ball
03-21-2009, 12:19 PM
thanks, I got XMXJPKYTHLM6

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades

03-21-2009, 12:20 PM
Took EPJ3FHP9FNX7! Thanks a lot!
03-21-2009, 12:20 PM
When I clicked on the title after using 7L4KPFMH4RYF I realized it's the one of the two I bought, but it still redeemed the promo code? Shouldn't it tell me I own that game already?

Don't check this site or private messages often.
03-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
When I clicked on the title after using 7L4KPFMH4RYF I realized it's the one of the two I bought, but it still redeemed the promo code? Shouldn't it tell me I own that game already?
Wait... Why are you using the code if you already own the game?
03-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Orange View Post
Wait... Why are you using the code if you already own the game?
I know, shouldn't you have looked at the title before you entered the promo code??

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
03-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
interesting quandry, and Deb, in an economic recession even! What consumer excesses you enjoy

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-21-2009, 12:23 PM
They have two games that are the same (same developer, it was a marketing test) and just differ by what fills the ball and the name, and I thought I had bought the other one (Scribball).

Anyway shouldn't it tell me I own it already like it does when I click purchase a second time?

03-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to tylerjhutchison
Maybe you can give the extra copy to a friend.

Do not worry... there are more codes to be given away today. But you guys might have to work for them...
03-21-2009, 12:31 PM
I don't an "extra" copy