★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Monkey dash is a splendid, addictive, never-ending game that tests your abilities to run, jump, and conquer enemies. Your retain the duties of the monkey jumper, Wu Kong, who sports his trusty bow to ward off enemies. You must be agile and aggressive as you fight the enemies both on the ground and in the air, twirling your bow towards imminent destruction of both cute and grotesque monsters. Some of these monsters include flame-throwing dragons, tumbling and exploding bombs, disgusting maggots, flies and more.

Moreover, you must race against time to complete the missions and grab as many points as you can. Accumulate points to power-up your characters speed, stamina, jumping abilities, invincibility, shield, or strike range. These skills will certainly make your challenges easier as you progress, but beware, the game will get faster, busier, and more challenging as you battle enemies and race against time to survive.

The graphics are sharp and detailed, the game provides tremendous fun for all levels, and the character is always working to upgrade his skill level. This is a game for all ages to play, whether you are stuck on a long commute or just need to kill 5 minutes.

FEATURES:
-NIGHT SCENE WITH MORE CHALLENGE
-SIX SKILLS FOR POWER UP
-AWESOME PICKUPS
-STUNNING GRAPHICS
-ORIGINAL SOUND AND MUSIC
-GAME CENTER SUPPORT
-OPTIMIZED FOR IPHONE 4 RETINA DISPLAY
-POST SCORES ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER

This is the first game from Crazy Monekey Studios, if there is anything you want to share with us, don't hesitate to contact us here:
support@gamevibe.us

Gameplay Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scWqrYQHTEQ

If you like Monkey Dash, be sure to check out Monkey Dash Deluxe, it has much more levels/music/goodies and it's $0.99 only for a few days!

c_hans1983's comments:

Get the promo codes giveway here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=76359
12-14-2010, 04:35 AM
looks epic, applied in the contest and look forward to play this title

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me

12-14-2010, 05:03 AM
Seems like a copy of Monster Dash

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
12-14-2010, 05:18 AM
i like this kind of style.

may i have one?
12-14-2010, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Seems like a copy of Monster Dash

The only one in common that probably just the word 'dash' of the game title
12-14-2010, 05:24 AM
Crashes at loading first level on an iTouch 4G.
12-14-2010, 06:54 AM
It's not like monster dash at all. It's a gravity based runner. It's very well polished and has great graphics and sound effects. It also has an upgrade system where you spend points to upgrade certain stats like shield, jump power, speed, power ups, etc.

There's only one endless stage. You have to reach checkpoints within a certain timing and there are a variety of monsters and obstacles that can kill you. Your "attack" is also your flip gravity (ala Grav Runner/Gravity Guy) move. It's used to kill things and avoid obstacles. There's also a stamina bar which you can use to run faster. Random powerups float along to keep things interesting. Also I encountered an "obstacle" for a short while where in your field of vision is reduced to a small circle around you. I'm sure there are a lot more interesting things to see as I go along

Being used to runner games, I actually felt the monkey's speed is quite slow. It doesn't make it easier though, the constant bombardment of enemies and obstacles keeps you on edge as they mostly ONE HIT KO you!

Things I hope to see in the future:
- Game center ACHIEVEMENTS! Many latest runners have them
- The dying animation feels lagged. is it on purpose?
- Maybe more maps?

Overall a nice game to add to any runner genre fans!

Puzzling has Evolved - Get 180