★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Toy Bot Diaries 3 - stuck - HELP!

03-21-2009, 01:59 PM
Toy Bot Diaries 3 - stuck - HELP!

I am stuck - please help and tell me what to do. I go upwards, get the blue ledge, go downwards and then what......fall off into the electric pit and get fried.

Everyone a coconut!

Many thanks
Frances
03-21-2009, 03:17 PM
That one is really hard
I spent maybe 15 min trying to make it right
What i did is after going down trough the hole is move the blue thing and then go upwards again so that you could land on it, you must do this quick or else you would get electrocuted
After it is easy to go to the next stage
It's all a perfect synchronization of moves

Waiting for: Plants vs. Zombies, Cogs, Riddim Ribbon
Plus+: arono
03-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Many thanks - I'm through!

Now just the impossible bit and I've finished. Can't do this bit either. Got one in and then zapped!

Anywho, your help was appreciated and I would never have worked that one out without it, so thank you!

Cheers
Frances
03-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances144 View Post
Many thanks - I'm through!

Now just the impossible bit and I've finished. Can't do this bit either. Got one in and then zapped!

Anywho, your help was appreciated and I would never have worked that one out without it, so thank you!

Cheers
Frances
I actually beat the very last part after a day of work on i, and then it crashed and I had to start the hard part over. The "sorta" victory is good enough, and I call that trilory complete for me.

Playing: Hi How Are You, iBlast Moki, Rolando, ScareCrow, and all of my Plus+ games.
ngmoco:] Plus+ ID: Danlipson
Challenge Me!
PM me for free video editing of... anything