App description: Save Mother Earth!

Guess who has been a naughty boy this Christmas? Santa and his little helpers have crossed the line and now they must pay. Join Wojira, The Great Mega Worm, as it returns in this all new adventure set in the North Pole. Crawl and eat your way through waves of elves and their evil machines as you grow and evolve into the ultimate weapon of mass destruction to become the Super Mega Worm!

Features:

- 15 Action Packed Levels
- Final Showdown Vs. Santa!
- Over 15 New Items to Eat and Destroy
- 3 New Super Abilities
- 2 Chaotic Game Modes
- GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements
- Universal App (Supports all iOS devices.)
----------------------
Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIiD59SD_mM

----------------------
Reviews

"But considering the amount of fun and cheer we got out of bringing chaos to the North Pole, we'd never recommend against buying this twisted holiday game. If it sounds good to you, chances are you'll love it." 3/4 - SlideToPlay.com

"This Christmas edition of the game is great for veterans of the original, who want more Super Mega Worm goodness, and the tweaked gameplay and hilarious new Christmas theme will please them." 4/5 - ThePortableGamer.com

"Super Mega Worm vs. Santa brings all that fun to the North Pole, where penguins and elves become your prey. It's more amusing to decimate the forces of Christmas than it is rednecks and soldiers, so this festive edition to the game definitely scores brownie points for that." 7/10 - Destructoid.com

-------------------
Follow Us

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/deceasedpixel

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deceased-Pixel/126012137446122

DeceasedPixel's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

12-14-2010, 05:16 AM
Super Mega Worm Vs Santa - (by Deceased Pixel) [Out in US] - Universal App

Its out now.

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 12-15-2010 at 12:58 AM. Reason: moved app info to first post

12-14-2010, 05:32 AM
nice !
12-14-2010, 05:42 AM
Why couldn't this be an update/DLC for the original Super Mega Death Worm?

Game Center: Jenohart
12-14-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenohart View Post
Why couldn't this be an update/DLC for the original Super Mega Death Worm?
Because greed is a human trait.
12-14-2010, 06:43 AM
I think I might just give this one a miss think my kids would be most upset if I devoured Santa via a giant worm
12-14-2010, 06:53 AM
I skip this one, but SMW is still a cool game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-14-2010, 07:16 AM
there could be at least explanation of new modes and abilities.
12-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Instabuy. Too bad PlayCreek copied this great game. I bought them both, but still.
12-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocratic View Post
Instabuy. Too bad PlayCreek copied this great game. I bought them both, but still.
Actually, Death Worm is a remake of the original Death Worm, which came before Super Mega Worm.