★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Warning, Dark Lords update broken

12-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Warning, Dark Lords update broken

I couldn't find a release thread for the game, but I wanted to warn people that the latest update for Dark Lords for IPad replaces the paid version with the lite version. Someone submitted the wrong binary. I hope they can fix it before the shutdown, but don't install the update if you can avoid it. I'll be restoring the version I have on iTunes later.

If they DO get it fixed, I highly recommend the game. The reviews here are spot on. Excellent game.
12-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateofalcone View Post
I couldn't find a release thread for the game, but I wanted to warn people that the latest update for Dark Lords for IPad replaces the paid version with the lite version. Someone submitted the wrong binary. I hope they can fix it before the shutdown, but don't install the update if you can avoid it. I'll be restoring the version I have on iTunes later.

If they DO get it fixed, I highly recommend the game. The reviews here are spot on. Excellent game.
Damn it, I need to remember to come here and check before I download updates. I updated both this game and Steambirds HD, and both of them are broken.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic