Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2010, 01:15 AM

I'm Leadfoot5 if anyone wants to race.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:35 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I'm enjoying the free version but in two minds about whether to upgrade to the full. At $4 it's just out of the "impulse buy" range, and without actual matchmaking it's hard to tell how many people are playing this online and if there's a strong enough community to hold interest. It doesn't look like there are even any statistics or so much as a leaderboard for number of matches won. No matchmaking, no lobby, no chat. I don't know. I do like the game, but at the moment it's just a hard sell at the price. @Devs: Are there any actual online features coming?

EDIT: "Gabrien" if anyone wants to add me. (There really, at least, needs to be a player list somewhere in-game. In the form of a leaderboard would kill two birds with one stone.)

Last edited by Gabrien; 12-19-2010 at 03:41 AM..
Old 12-19-2010, 06:09 PM

Hey everyone, thanks for the great posts. First, to Gabrien, the paid version should only be $2.99. But if you're enjoying the free version, by all means keep playing the free one! It is a complete full featured version of the game, it just has advertising in it. So don't feel like you're missing out on anything by not paying.

To both Gabrien and hasio_john, yes, we have a lot of updates planned! We know our first priority is making it easier to find players. We're adding FB/twitter support so its easier to get your friends in the game. Then we'll look into adding Game Center support.

There's also a little twitter community growing with a bunch of great people. Follow @PixelocitySW for more info.

Thanks for all the feedback, we are definitely listening! We're proud of version 1.0 of the game, but there is a lot we'd like to add to make it even better!
Old 12-19-2010, 06:52 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Any plans for an IPad version or making it universal?
Old 12-19-2010, 07:58 PM
iPhone 4

Well done little game. Could use a single-player mode though, and iPad support would be nice too.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:14 PM

Mindfield, when you say single player do you mean vs. an AI? Or do you just mean a single device practice mode?

Rocketball, Mindfield - we definitely want to make an iPad version. Several things to add to the iPhone/iPod version first, then we'll get to it!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:45 PM

"stan" is my username!
Old 12-19-2010, 09:04 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelocity View Post
Mindfield, when you say single player do you mean vs. an AI? Or do you just mean a single device practice mode?

Rocketball, Mindfield - we definitely want to make an iPad version. Several things to add to the iPhone/iPod version first, then we'll get to it!
I meant single player vs. AI. Just so if you want to have a go locally without having to find someone else to play with.

Out of curiosity, would you make an iPad-specific version or a universal binary?
Old 12-20-2010, 04:18 AM

You can play against yourself locally with pass-and-play, but we don't have any immediate plans for AI. We'll definitely consider it down the line though if a ton of people are craving it!

We haven't really gotten too far into the iPad planning. The first thought was an iPad-specific version but that could change once we start working on it. We'll definitely talk more about it once there's something to talk about.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to dosch033

Add me : Always ready for a game : Dosch033
Awesome game Would like to see an universal build. For the actual price I'd like to see it as an universal app. An I hope you include a Player Vs AI mode and GameCenter ;D That's all !