★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Download this amazing game while its FREE! But be *warned* that this game is hours of addictive fun and comes loaded with unlockable features incl 10 of the best Inspector Gadget TV episodes of all time, Dr. Claw's mysterious face, ringtone, sound board, concept art, powerups, and upgrades.

Go Go Gadget Run! Everyones favorite bumbling detective, Inspector Gadget, finds his way into a new fast-paced adventure where the Inspector uses his collection of gadgets to chase down Dr. Claw and his henchmen and save his niece Penny.

Downloaded 1 million+ times within 4 days!!!!

"This new version of Inspector Gadget is an endless runner in the realm of Canabalt that adds a few go-go-gadget gimmicks to spice things up...with the impeccable sound effects and graphics, the game really does stand out from the crowd." -- Chris Hall, 148Apps.com

In Inspector Gadgets MAD Dash, you play the bionic hero as he swings from cranes; jumps speeding trains; and much, much, more as he avoids a variety of menacing hazards. Do your best to capture the elusive Claw and free Penny.

Features:
* Endless play mode for endless fun
* An array of gadget's including rocket skates, umbrella, super jumps and spring-loaded arms at your disposal
* Fun and challenging hazards to avoid including speeding trains, power lines, spinning fans, bananas, birds as well as bombs and homing missiles dropped by Dr. Claw himself
* Collect Gs (special Gadget coins) throughout the game to be used to unlock bonus content
* Game Center integration so you can challenge your friends and see who gets the highest score!
* 10 of the best FULL TV episodes
* Unlock and unscramble an image to reveal the elusive Dr. Claws face!
* GoGoGadget ringtone
* Gadget Soundboard (Wowzers!)
* Concept art samples
* Retina Display graphics

Check out our other amazing games!! Cows vs. Aliens, Drag Racer World, Ghostbusters Paranormal Blast, and Fashion Star Boutique!

Visit Us! xmg.com
Like Us! facebook.com/xmgstudio
Follow Us! @xmgstudio
Watch Us! youtube.com/xmgstudio

freedog's comments:

12-15-2010, 01:59 AM
Just played a few games, not bad at all. Yes, it's another run game, but it is fun. You can run, jump, hook-swing, umbrella, and you got a few other cool moves as well. All done with one tap, one finger, with the right timing. Plenty of obstacles to deal with, including trains which come out of nowhere so be quick! Sometimes you get warning signs or noises as to what obstacles/dangers are coming next so that helps a bit.

I'm gonna play some more of this today, but so far I like it. Anyone who likes run games- this one is worth checking out. Presentation is pretty good too.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

12-15-2010, 02:11 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Does the theme song play during gameplay?

On a side note: WHAT THE HELL IS SEGA THINKING? Sonic would be perfect for a side scrolling rolling game with obstacles. Oh, wait.
12-15-2010, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
Does the theme song play during gameplay?

On a side note: WHAT THE HELL IS SEGA THINKING? Sonic would be perfect for a side scrolling rolling game with obstacles. Oh, wait.
Yes, but not the whole time. There are other cool sounds, voices going on, This game is worth checking out if you like run games, trust me. The fun-factor is there and the gameplay is good.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
12-15-2010, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Just played a few games, not bad at all. Yes, it's another run game, but it is fun. You can run, jump, hook-swing, umbrella, and you got a few other cool moves as well. All done with one tap, one finger, with the right timing. Plenty of obstacles to deal with, including trains which come out of nowhere so be quick! Sometimes you get warning signs or noises as to what obstacles/dangers are coming next so that helps a bit.

I'm gonna play some more of this today, but so far I like it. Anyone who likes run games- this one is worth checking out. Presentation is pretty good too.
Alright, I just took the plunge. This better be good, or else. Well, unless you're a big guy who can kick my butt.
12-15-2010, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Alright, I just took the plunge. This better be good, or else. Well, unless you're a big guy who can kick my butt.
you do know the dev is giving out 250 gift codes in the other section right?

12-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
you do know the dev is giving out 250 gift codes in the other section right?
Now he tells me.
12-15-2010, 03:01 AM
I am having a lot of fun with this. I love the authenticity of the graphics and sounds. I loved this cartoon as a kid!
12-15-2010, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Now he tells me.
hahaa, well I just saw you on the leaderboards so i know its too late. The game is worth it anyway but you coulda gotten in on the promotion.

12-15-2010, 03:04 AM
ahh man that train just leveled me. I see you on the boards too sxethang, I'm gonna have to put some more distance from you guys.