★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bane Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.7 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (5)
App description: ** Features
- 1-4 Player physics based action on a single iPhone
- Dedicated singleplayer mode
- 30 levels in 3 game modes
- 15 different characters in 5 environments
- Open Feint and Game Center achievements and leaderboards

** Reviews
- So fun and so addicting, and if you dont have this game on your iOS device, do so right now. - worldofmeh.com
- Its the perfect time waster kotaku.com.au
- The app store got redefined yesterday iphonealley.com
- [Bane Games] have done an absolutely great job - itechtrek.com
- The game does provide good, clean fun kotaku.com

Bane Games's comments:

Flick Buddies - 1-4 Player Action Game

Are you ready for an action packed game of...er...action?! Flick your crew of crazy characters past obstacles and into the goal to achieve the highest score. Use amazing abilities to outmanoeuvre and outwit your opponents. Select from four crazy themes of characters and game field styles, with twelve unique levels to unlock and compete on. Amazingly, this fun filled mayhem all takes place on a single device! Simple flicking gameplay and short duration matches allows friends to easily settle bets or to finally prove who is the all time, greatest person in the world!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/flickbuddies
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/flickbuddies
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kevadm4nBgk

12-15-2010, 01:26 AM
I picked up the HD version and this is an excellent multiplayer game. Great graphics and excellent controls.

12-15-2010, 03:05 AM
Wow, nice looking game (great vids). Will have to check that out when I get home!
12-15-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I picked up the HD version and this is an excellent multiplayer game. Great graphics and excellent controls.
Glad you liked it BazookaTime! Let us know what you'd like to see in future updates as we plan to release regular updates with new levels and teams.

Battle Group - Tactical/Action Modern Naval Warfare
Website - Trailer - Facebook
12-15-2010, 05:11 AM
This is a great little multiplayer game with fun colourful graphics . But I have a couple of suggestions instead of it being one round would it be possible to make it first to 3 like in Marble Mixer . Also instead of the power ups being random things what about icons appearing on screen so your character has to go over them to gain that power . And a few more 4 player levels would be great . Obviously these are only my suggestions either way it's a fun game .
12-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
This is a great little multiplayer game with fun colourful graphics . But I have a couple of suggestions instead of it being one round would it be possible to make it first to 3 like in Marble Mixer . Also instead of the power ups being random things what about icons appearing on screen so your character has to go over them to gain that power . And a few more 4 player levels would be great . Obviously these are only my suggestions either way it's a fun game .
Thanks for the info Howlingwolf! We're planning lots of updates and we'll make sure to add your suggestions to our task list. We're glad you enjoyed it and hope that the next version is even more fun.

12-15-2010, 07:26 AM
Video looks great, I like the music.
12-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorSimon View Post
Video looks great, I like the music.
Thanks SailorSimon. We love the music as well! Mick Gordon from IndieNoizes helped us out with the audio.

12-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Hey Bane Games, I picked up Flick Buddies last night and loved it. I played against some friends at dinner last night and got some interesting looks from fellow diners as we were making a bit of noise

Just wondering how many new teams and levels are coming in the update? And any idea when the update will be released? Nice work though, will show the guys at work today.
12-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanktang View Post
Hey Bane Games, I picked up Flick Buddies last night and loved it. I played against some friends at dinner last night and got some interesting looks from fellow diners as we were making a bit of noise

Just wondering how many new teams and levels are coming in the update? And any idea when the update will be released? Nice work though, will show the guys at work today.
Glad you like it spanktang! We are planning to release new teams and levels with each update. Our first update is planned for February 2011. We're aiming for 2 new teams and 8 new levels including a new game mode in the first update.