★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

12-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Slifer View Post
How do I get someone to not try to kill me. I became an outlaw, then pickpocketed Quentin. How do I get him not to hate me and instead restore my reputation?
Pickpocket the one guy who can make you neutral. That's smart... I don't know if there even is a way out of this.
12-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbacon View Post
I think if u swim back to drake island u are able to get the gem back
And I think it was called temple seal
Wheres drake island? Should i go to drake body and swim forward?

12-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irresistible View Post
do any other ppl sell them?
Can't you make them?
12-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
The dragon gets you to drake island once you give him the potion. You can also swim there. (check YouTube for location).
12-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
There is a boat just swim out from the dock it is at
12-18-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm stuck on "The Plan" quest. When I talk to Darius, he tells me to do some research at the library on magical objects that could help unmask Merificus. So far so good, I accept the quest, go to the library, find the relevant book, read it, and return to Darius. That's when I realize that Darius is asking me to do the very same quest over again. So I accept it again, and go to my quest list, only to realize that it's not there. I keep accepting the quest over and over again but it never gets added to my quest list, and Darius refuses to recognize that I've already completed the task.

Any ideas on how I can proceed, or do I have to restart the game?
12-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unobtainium View Post
I'm stuck on "The Plan" quest. When I talk to Darius, he tells me to do some research at the library on magical objects that could help unmask Merificus. So far so good, I accept the quest, go to the library, find the relevant book, read it, and return to Darius. That's when I realize that Darius is asking me to do the very same quest over again. So I accept it again, and go to my quest list, only to realize that it's not there. I keep accepting the quest over and over again but it never gets added to my quest list, and Darius refuses to recognize that I've already completed the task.

Any ideas on how I can proceed, or do I have to restart the game?
oops..i killed darius...i am terrible at this game Im killling
Everybody!
12-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Slifer View Post
How do I get someone to not try to kill me. I became an outlaw, then pickpocketed Quentin. How do I get him not to hate me and instead restore my reputation?
Climb into the sewer. There's a dude hanging out around the entrance. He can turn you back into a "lawful citizen"
12-19-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardperdido View Post
Climb into the sewer. There's a dude hanging out around the entrance. He can turn you back into a "lawful citizen"
problem is, that's who he killed
12-19-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Issac View Post
problem is, that's who he killed
No, he picked his pocket

And now enough with all the spoilers. I mean whoever comes to a "Aralon HELP thread" knows he will get spoiled