Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

I found the Ranger to be the most fun to use with the Rogue being a close second.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:37 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary_Slayer View Post
I need some advice guys, my save file dissapeared, so I'm starting fresh. Which class is the most fun to use?
Any class except warrior. Warrior is just mindless button smashing and gets dull soon. I'd recommend Ranger.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:21 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I've just started and fell between the bridge and the wall in the first gnoll lair. Is there any way to jump out? Otherwise I am stuck in a hole and will have to go back to the last save.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:10 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I m guessing u dont have the safety ring with you?
If u do have, use it.
U sure u cant climb out?
Old 02-09-2013, 01:12 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hey what do u guys get from the legendary chest in the middle of the lake in the early part of the game?
I try by 2 character and i got different thing, warrior got the sword and amor, my mage got boot and cloth.
These item are good to stick with for another 30lv
Old 02-15-2013, 08:04 AM

Default bug

Hi guys
I'm playing on the Android version and I have encountered a bug in the main quest which blocks my progression. Maybe someone here has a solution.
It's during the quest where you use the scepter of Hamara on Merificius to transform him into a big beast. I linked the scepter and used it on him and he just died, nothing else happened. I looted his corpse, got nothing and it disapeared. The quest still says: "Break Merificus's Spell (Incomplete)" and Darius doesn't want to validate the quest.
Anybody have an idea how to fix this? It's quite frustrating to be blocked this far into the game
Old 02-19-2013, 07:22 PM

Default Done!

...and lots of fun. Thanks for the adventure, guys!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedigus View Post
Hi guys
I'm playing on the Android version and I have encountered a bug in the main quest which blocks my progression. Maybe someone here has a solution.
It's during the quest where you use the scepter of Hamara on Merificius to transform him into a big beast. I linked the scepter and used it on him and he just died, nothing else happened. I looted his corpse, got nothing and it disapeared. The quest still says: "Break Merificus's Spell (Incomplete)" and Darius doesn't want to validate the quest.
Anybody have an idea how to fix this? It's quite frustrating to be blocked this far into the game
Same thing happened to me on a rouge, using SGS3 android. Need help really don't want to start over.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Help! Is anyone still here, I was late to find Aralon..

I stupidly sold the dragon tooth, not knowing it was needed for a quest.

Does that mean I can never complete the quest, nor what sounds like a string of other quests that only happen if you can talk to the dragon?

I don't want to start over, I got to level 20 by walking around killing bigger and bigger things without realizing I need to do quests to move the story along.

THANKS if theres a way out.

If the developer guy is still around, I'd be happy to pay for expansions. $7 is peanuts for the duration of fun this is. Same moey gets me a sandwich at Subway, go ahead and make it $20. It does not take long to realize you get what you pay for.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:40 PM

Hi, I have a problem in Aralon. I'm actually doing quest "The Plan", now I have to use the Scepter of Hammara against Merificus. I have to enter the royal palace and use this. But Merificus isn't there. In the royal palace is only King,Darius and some guards. I can't find Merificus anywehere.

I'm sending screenshot with the royal palace, and quest status:

Last edited by raiton; 03-03-2013 at 05:05 AM.. Reason: Added screenshots