★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

12-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
ok question: How does one survive from now until release, and keep one's computer and livelihood save from evil for the next handful of hours?
I fear that the world will end for me before I can download and play Aralon. Help me prevent the tormented doom of never playing this game.

You have a paperclip, 3 batteries, a map of illinois, a penknife, toothpick, pair of gumboots and 3 twinkies.

Go.
Eat the Twinkies . . . . . . Eat themmm Nowwwwwwwww!!!
12-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
ok question: How does one survive from now until release, and keep one's computer and livelihood save from evil for the next handful of hours?
I fear that the world will end for me before I can download and play Aralon. Help me prevent the tormented doom of never playing this game.

You have a paperclip, 3 batteries, a map of illinois, a penknife, toothpick, pair of gumboots and 3 twinkies.

Go.
www.adamatomic.com/canabalt/

Hi there!

12-15-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:

Go.
Done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	222.9 KB
ID:	27266  

Hi there!
12-15-2010, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itman View Post
Done.
This is so much win that this thread should be made official just for the sake of this post.
12-15-2010, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Done.
you sir, win. nuff said.

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak
12-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Mmmmmm. . . ..Twinkies. . ..
12-15-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Done.
impressive.

GameCenter = McCREE

*please, no more RR3 friend requests*
12-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Done.
Hahahahahaha.....that's problem solving there! This thread is probably going to take over a good portion of my life. Thanks for setting it up Crex!

I Am Second
Currently Playing: Order and Chaos Online, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Modern Combat 2, 100 Rogues, Pocket Legends
12-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:

Go.
eat the twinkies and then stab yourself with the penknife...... or make a little man (very well done btw)

http://www.planetminecraft.com/serve...creative-more/
Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
Join with the address: mc.eternalempire.co.uk
12-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by commando101 View Post
This thread is probably going to take over a good portion of my life. Thanks for setting it up Crex!
no prob

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.