Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 12-27-2010, 01:53 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinice View Post
Help!!!
I have the scepterosaur of hammara and Darius told me to go use the scepter on merificus so I did but nothing happens!!!!
I tried from long distance, from right behind him, I even tried killing the bastard!! Why does nothing happen when I use the scepter on Merificus!!

Someone please help!!!!!
Lol

XD
Link the scepter on one of the quick button. U don't have touch the bastard. Just use the scepter the way u use your horse. The bastard will turn into a cow-like demon. Like the first boss in devil may cry 4.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyPumpkin View Post
Played Warrior, couple of questions

1. pumped all to endurance, anyone tested with all strength?

2. Does Urthu (the lvl 35 orc) have any good drops? Any other way of killing it "legitly" coz I lured it to the bridge and it just fell down the cliff.

3. Anyone grind the Ancient Vampire? It is constantly giving very good items & exp

4. If you kill any NPC (sunclaw) related to the main quest does that mean you cannot complete the game? I mean should there be a warning not to do so?

5. Are there any purchasable weapons after cold keep?
1. Lol that maybe good, I was concentrating on agility so almost all of my attack now is critical.

2. Haven't seen him.. I'll try.

3. Yeah it's about 1000 exp when I beat him. He dropped 2 sword the red one and the great one with dazzle on it.

4. If u finished the game, kill him. Just for fun though. But if u kill him before the quest, i dunno maybe u can finish the game, since sunclaw only take u to the drake isle in which reachable by swimming there.

5. If it's weapon, the best one is in redrock bay (south west of the map). But the best armor is in cold keep. But i never buy any of those since the monster will always drop them.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizo View Post
1. Lol that maybe good, I was concentrating on agility so almost all of my attack now is critical.

2. Haven't seen him.. I'll try.

3. Yeah it's about 1000 exp when I beat him. He dropped 2 sword the red one and the great one with dazzle on it.

4. If u finished the game, kill him. Just for fun though. But if u kill him before the quest, i dunno maybe u can finish the game, since sunclaw only take u to the drake isle in which reachable by swimming there.

5. If it's weapon, the best one is in redrock bay (south west of the map). But the best armor is in cold keep. But i never buy any of those since the monster will always drop them.
@Faizo you played warrior or rogue? coz there is no way i can survive with less than 800 HP if i pumped strength, especially in orc fortress.

The vamp drop Nightblade (dazzle), Axe of Harm (Bleed) & Soul stealer (Drain), will have to go redrock bay to see if i can get better -
** Is redrock bay in the same map as Sunclaw lair?**

Just got the Scepter, now wandering around, and could not speak to the globin, never kill sunclaw as he does not drop anything great

-Edit- just got through mountain pass!

Last edited by SluttyPumpkin; 12-27-2010 at 03:00 AM..
Old 12-27-2010, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyPumpkin View Post
@Faizo you played warrior or rogue? coz there is no way i can survive with less than 800 HP if i pumped strength, especially in orc fortress.

The vamp drop Nightblade (dazzle), Axe of Harm (Bleed) & Soul stealer (Drain), will have to go redrock bay to see if i can get better -
** Is redrock bay in the same map as Sunclaw lair?**

Just got the Scepter, now wandering around, and could not speak to the globin, never kill sunclaw as he does not drop anything great

-Edit- just got through mountain pass!
I played warrior. But I went to the fortress when I've beaten the game. Lvl 46 i think.. So almost all of the attack are miss.
The boss, who was it again? Uthu? Dropped some good stuff and good amount of exp. If u really need health, beat uthun (or whoever lived in a cave in outland) he wil drop a cloak which will give u 150 health (if i wasn't mistaken)

No redrock bay is in... U know the forest before u get to the outland (sunclaw lair)?? Take a look at the map, there will be a mountain pass. That's redrock. It's worthy..

The goblins never talked. I think it may have something with aralon's another update... Yeah just leave him be... Lol
Old 12-27-2010, 06:10 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
I remember doing The Plan... and that guy in the second floor corridor was the last quest I did (I think he was the one that sent me into the crypt to talk to the queen's spirit). I went back to him a couple times to see if he'd give me further direction but he doesn't. I also tried talking to the other guilds but they won't talk to me unless I join their guild (which I didn't do). I guess it couldn't hurt to join the other guilds even though I'm a warrior?
Yes of course, u have to sign up for all the guilds.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
I played warrior. But I went to the fortress when I've beaten the game. Lvl 46 i think.. So almost all of the attack are miss.
The boss, who was it again? Uthu? Dropped some good stuff and good amount of exp. If u really need health, beat uthun (or whoever lived in a cave in outland) he wil drop a cloak which will give u 150 health (if i wasn't mistaken)

No redrock bay is in... U know the forest before u get to the outland (sunclaw lair)?? Take a look at the map, there will be a mountain pass. That's redrock. It's worthy..

The goblins never talked. I think it may have something with aralon's another update... Yeah just leave him be... Lol
@Faizo,

The mountain pass leads to place with terror bird/ ice elemental, cant find the redrock bay, unless you meant the forest BEFORE entering Cold keep.
**Edit** Found the mountain pass, did not realise there were TWO mountain pass...

The ice elemental queen, like some other witch got some pwning 3-4 sec stuns, not sure how "resist" works, ie. Higher level more resist? Or will defense helps?

Last edited by SluttyPumpkin; 12-27-2010 at 10:49 AM..
Old 12-27-2010, 12:17 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I cannot for the life of me find Sunclaws Lair or whatever. Can someone take a snapshot of the map and circle it for me? LOL I know that's asking a lot and I feel literally retarded and I have looked everywhere but i simply cannot find it at all.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:31 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
I cannot for the life of me find Sunclaws Lair or whatever. Can someone take a snapshot of the map and circle it for me? LOL I know that's asking a lot and I feel literally retarded and I have looked everywhere but i simply cannot find it at all.
Open your map; it should be one of the hotspots...

I know the NPCs say it's located north of Karn, but it's not.
Sunclaw's lair is near Cold Sands Hold, close to the southwest corner of the map. If you hug the wall to your left when you enter Outlands from Cold Sands, you'll find it.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:34 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcadeias View Post
Open your map; it should be one of the hotspots...

I know the NPCs say it's located north of Karn, but it's not.
Sunclaw's lair is near Cold Sands Hold, close to the southwest corner of the map. If you hug the wall to your left when you enter Outlands from Cold Sands, you'll find it.
Lmao. God I am a f*cking idiot. I knew it was like right under my nose but Jesus Christ could not find it at all. Thanks for the help man.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Lol

XD
Link the scepter on one of the quick button. U don't have touch the bastard. Just use the scepter the way u use your horse. The bastard will turn into a cow-like demon. Like the first boss in devil may cry 4.
I tried that. But anyways I believe it is just a game breaking bug, probably because I turned outlaw and attacked merificus before. So now instead of initiating a cutscene, I get attacked by a mob of guards all yelling "Die outlaw scum!"

I'm just going to have to wait till this is fixed. Can't progress through the main story though