Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-08-2011, 03:38 PM

Hellio

I am at the beginning. Sufok gave me a horse.. But i cant find it.. Where is it?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:46 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwiss View Post
Hellio

I am at the beginning. Sufok gave me a horse.. But i cant find it.. Where is it?
Look in your inventory for a deed to the horse. It looks like a piece of paper. Link it to an empty slot on your action bar. When you tap it from the action bar it will summon the horse. All mounts work this way (though the thing you need to link may not be a deed. Drakes, for example, are represented by an egg.)
Old 01-08-2011, 04:46 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Ok I need help, merificus is not turning into a demon when I click the scepter button. Please help!
Old 01-09-2011, 08:57 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Not able to attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
You can only go outlaw if a guard or other lawful npc is near. Otherwise it'll just let you know your attacking a friendly, and you stay lawful. It's not a bug, it just depends on whose around you.
Okay, having a witness before changing your reputation makes sense. But that does not explain why I couldn't trigger the battle.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:05 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default How do I activate Thieves Den quests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmegley View Post
I went to the Thieve's Den with a lawful char. I was attacked. I then found Quentin and became neutral. The ruffians and apprentices no longer attack, but the folks in the Den still do. I then became an outlaw and upon visiting the Den was attacked. Is the thieves guild fully blocked off from me now because I didn't do things in the right order? If so, that is very restrictive since you have to stay lawful until you get to the sewers.

Edit: I started a second character and retried the Thieves Den. I'm not getting attacked. I assume because of the fact I went in as neutral. However, they still don't like me. How do I get activate side quests?
????
Old 01-09-2011, 09:31 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

im proud to say that i did all the quests and beat the main storyline on my ipod touch 2nd gen except the glittering sappfire quest of course cause the guy keeps attacking me so i was wondering where do i get the terror bird mount?
Old 01-09-2011, 09:45 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhunter View Post
im proud to say that i did all the quests and beat the main storyline on my ipod touch 2nd gen except the glittering sappfire quest of course cause the guy keeps attacking me so i was wondering where do i get the terror bird mount?
Snowy outlands semi near Icefang's lair.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:52 PM

Default sunclaw help

I was doing that quest where you need to speak to sunclaw and i accidently hit him now everytime i try to speak to him he kills me!! can anyone help pleasee thanks in advance
Old 01-09-2011, 02:55 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrybarry View Post
I was doing that quest where you need to speak to sunclaw and i accidently hit him now everytime i try to speak to him he kills me!! can anyone help pleasee thanks in advance
If you didn't leave the cave after you hit him, reload the autosave; the game auto-saves every time you enter a structure. If you did leave the cave and have a save game from a little further back, use that one. If you don't have that -- well, this is a good reminder that you should.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:21 PM

thank you very much looks like ima have to start from level 11 greaattt and i had all good stuff lol

do you know how to get the wolf mount etc?

thanks again