★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[JP] Pokemon Shuffle (by The Pokemon Company)

08-24-2015, 03:21 AM
[JP] Pokemon Shuffle (by The Pokemon Company)

ポケとる スマホ版

The Pokemon Company
Genres: ゲーム パズル
無料

Quote:
■ Introduction

- A whole new puzzle game where you solve puzzles to battle Pokémon

Pokémon Shuffle Mobile is a puzzle game where you line up three or more Pokémon vertically or horizontally to battle against wild Pokémon.
You can play it casually—but battling, collecting, and leveling up Pokémon can also provide hours of fun.

- Lots of stages and lots of Pokémon

On top of the Pokémon available at the initial release of Pokémon Shuffle Mobile, additional stages and Pokémon are planned, but this game already has a lot to offer! Both puzzle beginners and experts will have fun with Pokémon Shuffle Mobile’s various levels of challenges.

- Intuitive and easy game play

All you have to do in Pokémon Shuffle Mobile is select a Pokémon and its destination in the puzzle area to cause combos automatically—anyone can play it!
Its simple gameplay blends with challenging strategic aspects to appeal to a full spectrum of players from beginners to experts.

■ Notes
- Terms of Use
Please read the Terms of Use before using this application.

- Device settings
You may not be able to launch this application, depending on your device’s settings and/or how it is used. In order to maintain fairness among players, some functions may become inaccessible if certain operations (such as jailbreaking) have been performed.

- Connection environment
If you use this application in locations where reception is poor, your game data may become corrupted or lost.
Please make sure to play this game in locations where reception is good.
If communication is lost momentarily, you may be able to resume play in some cases by pressing the Retry button.
Please note that we are unable to assist you if you experience problems due to communication errors.

- Before making purchases
iOS version 7 or higher is required for this application. Available features may depend on your device’s iOS version.
Please make sure that you can use the free-of-charge features of this product with no issues on your device before you make purchases.
Certain devices and/or configurations may also cause the application to fail to work.

- For inquiries
Please visit support.pokemon.com to report issues about Pokémon Shuffle Mobile.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 76.9MB

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
08-24-2015, 03:31 AM
It begins...
And no release is impossible anymore.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

08-24-2015, 03:34 AM
Can my data from my DS be transferred to this?
08-24-2015, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon31 View Post
Can my data from my DS be transferred to this?
Pokémon Shuffle Mobile: Can I transfer or share progress between Pokémon Shuffle Mobile and Pokémon Shuffle for the 3DS?

No, you cannot.
http://support.pokemon.com/ics/suppo...emon.com/gate/

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
08-24-2015, 03:52 AM
Anyone have a japanese account to share?
I tried to set up one several times, but always seem to do something wrong and can't decipher their error message.
08-24-2015, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
Anyone have a japanese account to share?
I tried to set up one several times, but always seem to do something wrong and can't decipher their error message.
Me too 👌
PM me if you have an account.
Thanks

Last edited by ramon31; 08-24-2015 at 03:57 AM.
08-24-2015, 05:12 AM
Is this a match 3 Pokemon game? This is what people were getting excited over? Seriously?

Never mind then. At least it's a Nintendo release but I'll just stick with Bejeweled...
08-24-2015, 07:03 AM
POKETORU! as a huge pokemon fan who owns a 3ds and xy omega ruby etc you don't know how long I have been waiting for this. I know they have the same game on 3ds but I really don't think 3ds is a device for short bursts of gaming like pokemon shuffle, and I don't want to carry it with me etc. can't wait for the universal release.

Habakuk <3 rdmd

Happy anniversary baby ily
08-24-2015, 07:35 AM
Just finally created a Hong Kong AppStore account. PM me if you need it for Pokemon Shuffle Mobile. I'm happy to let anyone use it for this or anything else.
08-24-2015, 12:31 PM
gameplay video

I kind of like it, but man the amount of text is ridiculous.