Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
I find this game to be real weak in the simulation aspect. All that was done was made cars harder than normal to control. A real simulation of a racing game would be to have the feel of the wheels as you drive. When I play this game all I feel is the car driving on ice. This game needs harder breaking since the feel on that is way too weak as well.
I rather play a Need for speed game.
Plus one to you my good man. That is the truth about real racing 2. Performance cars are made for aggressive driving and cornering but like you said, in RR2, it feels like the cars are on ice and the break pedal is useless unless you start breaking like half-a-mile away. And yes NfS MW definitely have a more realistic feel to how the cars drive on the road.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:00 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Edit: Well fug me.. Wrong damn game.

Disregard if you read that.

I will say though, that your observations are weaker then the games said breaks.

So I'll ask again.. Ever driven a car before?
So you will ask again? Did you find out what it feels like to drive a car?
Old 11-27-2012, 06:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Edit: Well fug me.. Wrong damn game.

Disregard if you read that.

I will say though, that your observations are weaker then the games said breaks.

So I'll ask again.. Ever driven a car before?
Im 25. And driving everyday day since im 20.
Real racing 2 is just like driving car on the ice.
Yup thats right.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:18 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
So you will ask again? Did you find out what it feels like to drive a car?
Lol.at certain times i feel tired of driving my cars.
Want more cars in my garage.at least 3 cars. So i can swap more often.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

But I am looking forward to real racing 3. The graphics in this game was superb. And just for the rear view and side view mirrors I must get real racing 3 since I'm a nasty driver
Old 11-27-2012, 07:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
But I am looking forward to real racing 3. The graphics in this game was superb. And just for the rear view and side view mirrors I must get real racing 3 since I'm a nasty driver
Same here im a nasty driver in real life not only in video game nah i got a few speed trap ticket LOL.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:24 PM

If you find you are having to brake early, one option is to turn up the brake assist. I agree with your point but found the brake assist helps you keep from cornering too fast. That said, RR2 won't play like an arcade racer - best to learn where the tight turns are and slow down fur those more aggressively.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:38 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidfart View Post
Plus one to you my good man. That is the truth about real racing 2. Performance cars are made for aggressive driving and cornering but like you said, in RR2, it feels like the cars are on ice and the break pedal is useless unless you start breaking like half-a-mile away. And yes NfS MW definitely have a more realistic feel to how the cars drive on the road.
Have you ever driven a god-damned race car? (and all others here too who say RR2 has weak physics).

RR2 is the real deal. If you drive cars like the Mp4-12C at such speeds, you got to slow down a lot and take corners. This is not Formula One for golds sake! Go watch things like the FIA GT WC...you'll know what I speak about.

Having said that, RR2 has a steep difficulty curve. It punishes the slightest of your mistakes. But thats only because it has perfect physics.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Never meant to say this was a good simulation, I just meant its not as bad as you say.

I also still had the argument that I took 10 minutes to type before, only to realize this wasn't reckless racing 2 -__-

I think it's a damn good game, and a pretty solid simulator for what it is. But no, it's not perfect handling.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:04 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Have you ever driven a god-damned race car? (and all others here too who say RR2 has weak physics).

RR2 is the real deal. If you drive cars like the Mp4-12C at such speeds, you got to slow down a lot and take corners. This is not Formula One for golds sake! Go watch things like the FIA GT WC...you'll know what I speak about.

Having said that, RR2 has a steep difficulty curve. It punishes the slightest of your mistakes. But thats only because it has perfect physics.
Lol. I'm going to ignore this one.