★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-17-2010, 08:09 AM
Do the double button restart

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
12-17-2010, 08:16 AM
I don't mean to go off topic here but I read a really funny review on the US appstore.
'Graphics/Controls/Gameplay are not as good as "NFS:Shift" /rates 1 star' <-- I roflmao'd at that.

12-17-2010, 08:18 AM
Shift was a pretty good game actually, the best racing game after RR1.
12-17-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshn View Post
The game now crashes every time i finish a race. I have restarted my ipod twice and cleared my multi tasking bar.

P.S. there is no way in a million years i am reinstalling and loosing all my progress
Progress is saved online via CloudCell

App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
12-17-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by va2k0r View Post
I wasn't having a go at the NFS:S, but was merely amused by the fact that he said a year old plus game had better graphics than RR2.
Also I perfered NFS:U over Shift; I liked the arcady feeling of it.
12-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Do the double button restart
That didn't work . I will wait for official confirmation that i can get my save data back via cloud cell before i reinstall the app
12-17-2010, 08:29 AM
That is confirmed i read it of there website.

12-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
That is confirmed i read it of there website.
Ah, you're right. Do i need to make sure im logged onto my cloud cell account before deleting the app? How do i go about this?
12-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Dunno, I think the Data is saved in the background, so if you do this you might be a few races behind. What i would do is open the app wait 5 mins then delete and re install.

12-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by va2k0r View Post
Lol, Shift was an on-rails racer. GT Racing Academy isstill the one to beat (HD, many more real cars, more realistic driving model, manual transmission, multiplayer, more parts to upgrade, more events).

😈