★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-17-2010, 09:16 AM
I don't mean to go off topic here but I read a really funny review on the US appstore.
'Graphics/Controls/Gameplay are not as good as "NFS:Shift" /rates 1 star' <-- I roflmao'd at that.
12-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Shift was a pretty good game actually, the best racing game after RR1.

12-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshn View Post
The game now crashes every time i finish a race. I have restarted my ipod twice and cleared my multi tasking bar.

P.S. there is no way in a million years i am reinstalling and loosing all my progress
Progress is saved online via CloudCell

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
12-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by va2k0r View Post
I wasn't having a go at the NFS:S, but was merely amused by the fact that he said a year old plus game had better graphics than RR2.
Also I perfered NFS:U over Shift; I liked the arcady feeling of it.
12-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Do the double button restart
That didn't work . I will wait for official confirmation that i can get my save data back via cloud cell before i reinstall the app
12-17-2010, 09:29 AM
That is confirmed i read it of there website.

App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
12-17-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
That is confirmed i read it of there website.
Ah, you're right. Do i need to make sure im logged onto my cloud cell account before deleting the app? How do i go about this?
12-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Dunno, I think the Data is saved in the background, so if you do this you might be a few races behind. What i would do is open the app wait 5 mins then delete and re install.

12-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by va2k0r View Post
Lol, Shift was an on-rails racer. GT Racing Academy isstill the one to beat (HD, many more real cars, more realistic driving model, manual transmission, multiplayer, more parts to upgrade, more events).

😈
12-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshn View Post
Ah, you're right. Do i need to make sure im logged onto my cloud cell account before deleting the app? How do i go about this?
im having that problem where the game crashes after every race and im thinking about reinstalling too. however if game progress is saved through cloudcell then that could be the problem. when i go to leaderboards it says 'unable to contact cloudcell. please check your connection and that CC connectivity is enabled in options.' So im thinking that if cloudcell is down and progress is saved after every race then that could be why its crashing.