Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-16-2011, 06:42 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
Does anyone know when there'll be another sale?
Most likely wont be. Maybe if anything for momerail day weekend but I wouldnt hold my breath. Not only is the game worth the full price but the same game on other platforms like pc/mac can cost up to 4x the amount, so its already a steal.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:45 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Also, don't expect a 99c sale ever. There would be a lot of unhappy customers who paid the same for the iphone version. But that is all stupid as this is the only game I own I would have paid 10-20 dollars for, and I really dont say that I lot.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Also, don't expect a 99c sale ever. There would be a lot of unhappy customers who paid the same for the iphone version. But that is all stupid as this is the only game I own I would have paid 10-20 dollars for, and I really dont say that I lot.
They've already had a $.99 sale, and they've also said it was quite successful, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again at some point
Old 05-16-2011, 08:58 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
They've already had a $.99 sale, and they've also said it was quite successful, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again at some point
Yeah but that was before it was universal and the iphone version was released. It just does not make sense now. Maybe some 1.99 sales when the iphone goes down to 99c.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:27 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Yeah but that was before it was universal and the iphone version was released. It just does not make sense now. Maybe some 1.99 sales when the iphone goes down to 99c.
Any sale of any kind would be good in anybody's book, wouldn't you agree?
Old 05-16-2011, 10:38 PM
iPhone 4S

I've got to admit that I am tempted to buy it at full price but I got burnt the last time I did something like that - which just so happened to be with Death Rally. Luckily I got a refund after I complained about false advertising as the makers of Death Rally had advertised that it was going to go up in price soon after its release when they actually DECREASED it! - the lying b*stards

It started off at 2.99 and they'd said that early adopters would be saving something like 15%. Next thing you know they dropped it to 1.79 instead of increasing the price. And now it's only 0.59, ONLY about 2 months or so after it was released.

So yeah, World Of Goo HD may be a great game but do I want to get burnt again if they decide to do a sale some time soon?

No.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:40 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
I've got to admit that I am tempted to buy it at full price but I got burnt the last time I did something like that - which just so happened to be with Death Rally. Luckily I got a refund after I complained about false advertising as the makers of Death Rally had advertised that it was going to go up in price soon after its release when they actually DECREASED it! - the lying b*stards

It started off at 2.99 and they'd said that early adopters would be saving something like 15%. Next thing you know they dropped it to 1.79 instead of increasing the price. And now it's only 0.59, ONLY about 2 months or so after it was released.

So yeah, World Of Goo HD may be a great game but do I want to get burnt again if they decide to do a sale some time soon?

No.
In the same boat. Waiting it out for a hopeful memorial day sale.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:44 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post
In the same boat. Waiting it out for a hopeful memorial day sale.
When is Memorial Day? It's not something we hear much about in England.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:39 AM

Default goo~~

i like this game!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:16 PM
iPhone 4S

Could someone please tell me how many levels World Of Goo HD has?

I'm looking to get it but I've also read reviews where some people say that the game is a bit on the short side. Is this true?

Cheers