• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 578.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Enter a huge world made of cinematic environments in this intense role-playing game, a worthy heir of its Japanese predecessors, now optimized for your iPad!

ENTER THE WORLD OF ALGOAD IN HD
- An absorbing story implying heavy responsibilities: As Astrian, you must save Algoad from destruction and restore the living bond between humans and nature.
- A mix of fantasy and sci-fi: fight with swords and guns, face robots and magic, and fly your own ship!
- Freely explore majestic regions: real-time rendered in full 3D, with free 360 camera.

A SMOOTH, THRILLING BATTLE SYSTEM
- Dynamic turn-based fights: preset your future attacks, which will be triggered one by one once your action gauge is filled.
- Epic combats, enhanced by full 3D artwork, numerous animations and a varied bestiary.
- Up to 3 characters will fight at the same time: select your team among your recruits and define your teammates' behavior.

LIVE YOUR OWN ABSORBING ADVENTURE
- Choose your own path by interacting with the environment, items, people and enemies, or solving puzzles to make your way through obstacles.
- Talk to the people you meet, featuring full voice acting: they may join your team, reveal some secret, give you a quest, and more.
- Perform sub-quests if you like, to extend the games lifespan and gain more experience.
- Customize your character and weapons: you master your destiny.

Join the Game Hunter Challenge:
Tweet: I found a new @Gameloft Game! Eternal Legacy HD: http://j.mp/dW0zE9 #GameHunter822 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/aGk2Jx and follow @Gameloft!

What's this? http://j.mp/aGk2Jx
Visit us on www.gameloft.com
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

12-15-2010, 05:25 AM
WOW

I am going bankrupt now ....... Gameloft comes out with two HDs, soon aralon and DD. And more .... 100 bucks this month.

-----
On GC I am FPEX

12-15-2010, 05:59 AM
Oops. This wasnt an NZ release. Its out worldwide already.
12-15-2010, 06:29 AM
now i wish i didnt buy the iphone version last week
12-15-2010, 06:30 AM
OK sorry gang I need to say this. This really pisses me off. I bought this game a few days ago for my iphone as I thought 'this looks good' and G/L gave absolutely no indication of a pre-christmas ipad release. Plenty of comments were querying this too. So not only do they not universalise apps but they take the piss out of their core purchasers by playing cat and mouse with us. Who do they think are? Aparrently Gameloft seem to think that 'universal' (pun intended) standard courtesy does not apply to themselves. I would much rather have been playing this native on the ipad, and Gameloft YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A LOT MORE MONEY from me if you had been open enough to admit the HD version was submitted for approval and pending.
Now I am deciding if I dislike your deceptive shadowy tactics enough to say no to your games on principle...you are not the only Dev House up to speed on the app store now, others have caught up to you. It wouldn't be a huge loss to me. Either your PR person needs a sharp kick or you as a company need to review how you are conducting yourselves through your ios platforms release model. For those of us who buy a lot of games on day one, on faith -it sucks, and it makes you look bad.
12-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
OK sorry gang I need to say this. This really pisses me off. I bought this game a few days ago for my iphone as I thought 'this looks good' and G/L gave absolutely no indication of a pre-christmas ipad release. Plenty of comments were querying this too. So not only do they not universalise apps but they take the piss out of their core purchasers by playing cat and mouse with us. Who do they think are? Aparrently Gameloft seem to think that 'universal' (pun intended) standard courtesy does not apply to themselves. I would much rather have been playing this native on the ipad, and Gameloft YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A LOT MORE MONEY from me if you had been open enough to admit the HD version was submitted for approval and pending.
Now I am deciding if I dislike your deceptive shadowy tactics enough to say no to your games on principle...you are not the only Dev House up to speed on the app store now, others have caught up to you. It wouldn't be a huge loss to me. Either your PR person needs a sharp kick or you as a company need to review how you are conducting yourselves through your ios platforms release model. For those of us who buy a lot of games on day one, on faith -it sucks, and it makes you look bad.
What shadowy tactics? They never do universal. Neither does a lot of devs. You knew the risks for buying stuff day one. I do admit it's kinda odd not hearing anything about this release on their twitter feed until last minute, but I really don't remember them hyping many of their other HD releases.
12-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
What shadowy tactics? They never do universal. Neither does a lot of devs. You knew the risks for buying stuff day one. I do admit it's kinda odd not hearing anything about this release on their twitter feed until last minute, but I really don't remember them hyping many of their other HD releases.
So Gameloft's PR guy does read our forums. Screw you.
12-15-2010, 07:19 AM
This is the same shit like Dungeon Hunter 2!!! Love Dungeon Hunter 2 but didnt buy it for iphone, becouse i think we get a Ipad Version soon.

Gameloft never make Universal and announce ipad Title, becouse they will cheat us...........

Im very angry about that taktik!!!!

Most of other Developer can code Universal, so thar cant be so complicate.....
12-15-2010, 07:21 AM
Does this version offer any enhancements like new czmera angles, user interfacebor some fixes from the iphone ver or is it the same?
12-15-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirolak26 View Post
Does this version offer any enhancements like new czmera angles, user interfacebor some fixes from the iphone ver or is it the same?
it says version 1.0.0 so most likely no.

and I do wish I was a gameloft PR. It's so hard to find a job/internship these days.

ios gaming is getting more and more expensive. Especially for a poor college kid =/