Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-15-2010, 05:11 AM
iPad

Default Eternal Legacy HD - By Gameloft

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 12-15-2010 at 05:58 AM..
Old 12-15-2010, 05:25 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

WOW

I am going bankrupt now ....... Gameloft comes out with two HDs, soon aralon and DD. And more .... 100 bucks this month.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:59 AM
iPad

Oops. This wasnt an NZ release. Its out worldwide already.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:29 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

now i wish i didnt buy the iphone version last week
Old 12-15-2010, 06:30 AM
iPad Air, iOS 5.x

OK sorry gang I need to say this. This really pisses me off. I bought this game a few days ago for my iphone as I thought 'this looks good' and G/L gave absolutely no indication of a pre-christmas ipad release. Plenty of comments were querying this too. So not only do they not universalise apps but they take the piss out of their core purchasers by playing cat and mouse with us. Who do they think are? Aparrently Gameloft seem to think that 'universal' (pun intended) standard courtesy does not apply to themselves. I would much rather have been playing this native on the ipad, and Gameloft YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A LOT MORE MONEY from me if you had been open enough to admit the HD version was submitted for approval and pending.
Now I am deciding if I dislike your deceptive shadowy tactics enough to say no to your games on principle...you are not the only Dev House up to speed on the app store now, others have caught up to you. It wouldn't be a huge loss to me. Either your PR person needs a sharp kick or you as a company need to review how you are conducting yourselves through your ios platforms release model. For those of us who buy a lot of games on day one, on faith -it sucks, and it makes you look bad.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:06 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
OK sorry gang I need to say this. This really pisses me off. I bought this game a few days ago for my iphone as I thought 'this looks good' and G/L gave absolutely no indication of a pre-christmas ipad release. Plenty of comments were querying this too. So not only do they not universalise apps but they take the piss out of their core purchasers by playing cat and mouse with us. Who do they think are? Aparrently Gameloft seem to think that 'universal' (pun intended) standard courtesy does not apply to themselves. I would much rather have been playing this native on the ipad, and Gameloft YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A LOT MORE MONEY from me if you had been open enough to admit the HD version was submitted for approval and pending.
Now I am deciding if I dislike your deceptive shadowy tactics enough to say no to your games on principle...you are not the only Dev House up to speed on the app store now, others have caught up to you. It wouldn't be a huge loss to me. Either your PR person needs a sharp kick or you as a company need to review how you are conducting yourselves through your ios platforms release model. For those of us who buy a lot of games on day one, on faith -it sucks, and it makes you look bad.
What shadowy tactics? They never do universal. Neither does a lot of devs. You knew the risks for buying stuff day one. I do admit it's kinda odd not hearing anything about this release on their twitter feed until last minute, but I really don't remember them hyping many of their other HD releases.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:09 AM
iPad Air, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
What shadowy tactics? They never do universal. Neither does a lot of devs. You knew the risks for buying stuff day one. I do admit it's kinda odd not hearing anything about this release on their twitter feed until last minute, but I really don't remember them hyping many of their other HD releases.
So Gameloft's PR guy does read our forums. Screw you.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:19 AM

This is the same shit like Dungeon Hunter 2!!! Love Dungeon Hunter 2 but didnīt buy it for iphone, becouse i think we get a Ipad Version soon.

Gameloft never make Universal and announce ipad Title, becouse they will cheat us...........

Im very angry about that taktik!!!!

Most of other Developer can code Universal, so thar cant be so complicate.....
Old 12-15-2010, 07:21 AM
Banned
iPad, OS 4.x

Does this version offer any enhancements like new czmera angles, user interfacebor some fixes from the iphone ver or is it the same?
Old 12-15-2010, 08:14 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirolak26 View Post
Does this version offer any enhancements like new czmera angles, user interfacebor some fixes from the iphone ver or is it the same?
it says version 1.0.0 so most likely no.

and I do wish I was a gameloft PR. It's so hard to find a job/internship these days.

ios gaming is getting more and more expensive. Especially for a poor college kid =/