★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Kate Storm: Escape is new interactive, adventure game!

Join Dr Kate Storm in an epic adventure. The adventure begins on a much needed holiday in the sun but soon descends into a dark mystery. Help Kate in this dark mystery adventure and try to work out how to escape!

Follow the story and explore Kate's surroundings with intuitive controls and beautiful 3D graphics. It is important that you investigate everything even the smallest detail with help you to can unravel the mystery!

FEATURES:
Simple, intuitive point and tap-to-play
Beautiful 3D, original graphics with over 70 interactive scenes
Full motion Video!
Captivating and unique story excite your imagination!
Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

03-05-2013, 09:47 AM
A $1 point and click adventure? Instabuy.

Are there bewbs?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

Are there bewbs?
Looking forward to your impressions dude. Oh, and you should be telling us!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Also looking forward to hear impressions. When I saw the screenshots I immediately thought of a game called Escape White Sands, and it looks like the same developer. I'm wondering how long the game is, because their other point and click game was very short.

Quote:
Are there bewbs?
I lol'd You should tell us.

Last edited by Underwater; 03-05-2013 at 10:39 AM.
03-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Voice acting or just text?
03-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:

Are there bewbs?
If I remember correctly, there's a $0.99 IAP that eliminates ads and adds bewbs...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

DBC

I give up.
03-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Aw... thanks for the bump. This one i forgot too. LOL. buying now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-06-2013, 10:39 AM
Anyone tried it yet?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-06-2013, 12:23 PM
While still downloading Journey to Hell, it gave me time to play this a little bit. Now i am stuck, 5 minutes into the game.

it's similar to the original Myst and plays a little similar to Cthulhu Uber Alles (although this Cthulhu title i really like).

Tap areas to move there, and then tap things to pick them up. Then i get to this scene where Kate is facing a wall and there a hint that says "Think of ways you can use a device." Well crap there isnt anything i do that's working. The only thing i picked up earlier was a hammer, and i dont even know how to access it. Maybe it just let's you use it when it's in need. So im stuck.

Doesnt look too good for a buck as im already stuck 5 mins into the game... Maybe even less, and that's no exaggeration. A game so vague in what you need to do without instructions is pretty rare, but this one does it. Oh well, i guess i can go back to playing Sonic for now.

03-06-2013, 08:05 PM
So basically it's a graphically beautiful adventure game with a sexy version of Dora the Explorer?

Yeah, that's an insta-buy.