★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New Zentomino promo code contest!

03-21-2009, 09:32 PM
New Zentomino promo code contest!

UPDATE: All codes are gone! Thanks for playing!

Hey everyone! It's time for another Zentomino promo code contest!

I've got ten codes (U.S. store only!) to give out tonight. If you'd like to win a code, simply download Zentomino Lite, and complete the second page of puzzles (all nine of them!), and send a screenshot of the completed page to xxxxxxxxx. The first ten people who email me with the correct screenshot will win!

Please include your TouchArcade username in the email, so I know you're an active member of the forum!

Extra rules/requests:
-Please don't ask for codes for review, trading, other promotion, or if you already own Zentomino.
-Do not PM me about the contest. Screenshots should be sent via email.
-No cheaters. This means no duplicate screenshots from multiple accounts/emails, or screenshot sharing of any kind.
-Please do not post screenshots in this thread, as the contest will immediately end.

Have fun, everyone!

Last edited by Little White Bear Studios; 03-22-2009 at 12:15 AM.
03-21-2009, 09:34 PM
question about Zentomino

I already have Zentomino. It's really great! I was wondering as I played it...Is there only one solution for each puzzle?

03-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
I already have Zentomino. It's really great! I was wondering as I played it...Is there only one solution for each puzzle?
Glad you like it, Kim! Many of the puzzles have more than one solution. Sometimes many more than one.
03-21-2009, 09:39 PM
omg...i SUCK at this game.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
omg...i SUCK at this game.
Sorry to hear that, kiwi91. The newest full version of the game includes an easier mode on the Options screen, which hides all the extra pieces you don't need to complete the puzzle. Also, there is a built in hint system, if you get stuck.
03-21-2009, 09:43 PM
i offically half-way done without using any hints

yay!!
03-21-2009, 09:43 PM
If i won last time can i enter again?

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
03-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
i offically half-way done without using any hints

yay!!
You're the man!
03-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
If i won last time can i enter again?
Nope. See the extra rules/requests.
03-21-2009, 09:49 PM
I love this game Little White!! I've forgotten about TanZen. I like the even pieces / controls in Zentomino much better. Congrats

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95