★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pocket God 1.10 - A Mighty Wind! Take 2

03-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Pocket God 1.10 - A Mighty Wind! Take 2

Hey Guys,

Let's try this again

For any new users that have come to the board because of our game, please don't hurt our reputation here by sending tons of off topic messages. Take your time and get to know people here. If you just try and get your post count up, you'll probably just get banned.

For everyone else. We could probably complain a little less about wether the update is out. Our thread is pretty conversational and I think the rest of the forum understands that, but we should still not go overboard with it. And please dont just bump the thread by saying "is anyone here?" if you want to seeif people are here, at least take the time to post something meaningful. you can always just create an image or something that others might be interested in that relates to the game.
03-21-2009, 09:37 PM
hey dave sorry about that....and i may not be helping the situation but i think you should see my idea.....again
I have two ideas, people want tsunamis so it would be cool if you could make one by pinching the moon larger (Because the moon causes tides) Maybe pinching it smaller makes the water go to low tide and pygmes are able to walk across the sand where the sea use to be. Also you could pinch the sun larger or bigger, so that the temperature can be really hot, pygmies catch on fire, to really cold, ocean and pygmies freeze

03-21-2009, 09:38 PM
E.g. palolo

Palolo that thread was not to be filled up with you anger over your ADD
u have ADD its ok dont argue about it

Dave did u get the confirmation email yet?

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
03-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Omg.. just saw a scary movie preview.
Anyways,

I like the idea of pinching the moon and creating high tide, I really can't wait for the update to come out.
Maybe a video sneak peak dave?
03-21-2009, 09:40 PM
yes okay..lets not mention anything about the other thread.

i just convinced a friend to buy pocket god + .99cents + tax -30% off revenue lol
03-21-2009, 09:41 PM
btw, everyone is cool about talking about pocket god ideas and getting somwhat conversational. its just anger and writing posts that have no bearing on anything too many times.

and if someone is doing this, please dont get into a fight with them, let one of us know and we can either ask them to start or ask a mod to do something about it.
03-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Oh than I can think of an idea. Maybe if you click on 2 at about the same time they interact? Nvm. I can imagine one idea though.

Starting a fire to roast something to eat? Dont let the fire get to big or...
you know the rest..
03-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecazz View Post
btw, everyone is cool about talking about pocket god ideas and getting somwhat conversational. its just anger and writing posts that have no bearing on anything too many times.

and if someone is doing this, please dont get into a fight with them, let one of us know and we can either ask them to start or ask a mod to do something about it.
ok, i was just being percautious. But do we know the next episode's name yet?
03-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey dave how bout this I posted this before but what if there was a clock in the corner and you click on it and it zooms up on the clock then you can move the arms of the clock clock wise to speed up time or the other way to reverse time
03-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Dave for christmas mayb you guys can make snow falling and stuff, meh just a random thought

Eliminate...

Plus+ Username - Ashelz , ADDD MEEE