Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-15-2010, 10:34 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Neuroshima Hex (universal) - sumbitted for approval

Just making an announcement of an upcoming Neuroshima Hex update that will make it an universal application with native iPad resolution's support and will hit the App Store at the beginning of 2011.

For those of you who don't know what Neuroshima Hex is:
Neuroshima Hex is a fast paced, tactical board game for up to 4 players, soon available on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The Earth, destroyed by the greatest and most destructive war, is divided between four hostile factions: Moloch terrifying artificial intelligence fighting for world domination, Borgo powerful and brilliant leader who has managed to unite the mutants under his dark will, The Hegemony land ruled by gangs, where might and right are one, The Outpost guerillas fighting for survival in this violent and dangerous world. Each player controls one of those armies and faces his opponents controlled by other human or AI players.

Neuroshima Hex is available now as an iPhone application for 2.99$ or as a free Neuroshima Hex Lite, so you may consider getting it to save few extra bucks.

To convince you even more it's worth having a look, here are some iPad screenshots:

For more info visit Neuroshima Hex official website at: www.neuroshimahex.com

Last edited by BigDaddysCreations; 01-19-2011 at 09:01 AM..
Old 12-15-2010, 10:49 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

We're thinking on adding new armies as in-app purchases. We still haven't decided if this will be in 1.30 or later, but this is definetly one of our goals
Old 12-15-2010, 11:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Nice .... I bought it long ago as a support to the devs and I have been waiting for the universal update since before playing it.
So this is music to my ears, also the IAP extra cards/
Old 12-15-2010, 02:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

One whine, and I haven't been back to the game in a bit so please excuse me if this was already dealt with long ago, does the game now show the units' current values with modifiers?

I'd love to know at a glance if any of my units' values have been modified up or down and something like either displaying the current value with the new value in green if up or in red if down...or if room maybe show the base value with the net modifier like

2 (+2) or 2 (-1)

Also I would GLADLY pay in an IAP for the extra content but only request you don't get too nickel and dimey (i.e. please do some straight, "Babel 13 Expansion" for a given price and not something where we need to buy each new unit type or terrain type introduced in this expansion individually).

Last edited by LordGek; 12-15-2010 at 02:49 PM..
Old 12-15-2010, 03:54 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Very, very, very good... Waiting for the update, this is one of my favourite boardgames!
Old 12-15-2010, 05:00 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Also I would GLADLY pay in an IAP for the extra content but only request you don't get too nickel and dimey (i.e. please do some straight, "Babel 13 Expansion" for a given price and not something where we need to buy each new unit type or terrain type introduced in this expansion individually).
I couldn't agree more
Old 12-16-2010, 02:14 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
One whine, and I haven't been back to the game in a bit so please excuse me if this was already dealt with long ago, does the game now show the units' current values with modifiers?

I'd love to know at a glance if any of my units' values have been modified up or down and something like either displaying the current value with the new value in green if up or in red if down...or if room maybe show the base value with the net modifier like

2 (+2) or 2 (-1)

I agree with this as well.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:19 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

As for the IAP we were thinking on adding new armies as the content you would be able to buy. This is the best aproach for us and I guess the most flexible for you guys - you won't have to buy one, huge, expensive expansion, but only those you like. Sounds fair?
Old 12-16-2010, 12:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddysCreations View Post
As for the IAP we were thinking on adding new armies as the content you would be able to buy. This is the best aproach for us and I guess the most flexible for you guys - you won't have to buy one, huge, expensive expansion, but only those you like. Sounds fair?
Just include an all-in bundle as well.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:20 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddysCreations View Post
Err, what about new content that isn't really tied to a given faction like new terrain types?