★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Path Puzzles. like Blocked, Parking Spots

10-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Path Puzzles. like Blocked, Parking Spots

Try Path Puzzles.
Excellent take on the Blocked, Parking Spot games where you have to find an exit path by moving other blocks around.

This is a different take on it, and a bit more complex to master.

Excellent puzzle.

BEWARE. Currently a bug when you start the game.
DO NOT hit "new game", choose "reset" and then "new game", otherwise the app will crash. (does not crash your iphone btw).

Hey Dev, you listening.. fix that!

Cheers y'all.
10-26-2008, 08:26 PM
I was going to be witty and call you the developer, but then I got too lazy to write this post.
10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
This looks to be exactly the same blocks and layout as Square Master (currently priced the same as Path Puzzles or you can use the FREE version Square Master Lite). Except in Square Master the blocks do not have the drawings on them. Square Master remembers your game progress, you can reset levels, you can choose the difficulty (from 10 moves to 126 moves) and each level has oodles of different layouts (well thousands overall). Square Master Lite is a full version of the game except you cannot choose to change skins for the tiles or access the hint/cheat mode.

I've really been enjoying Square Master and agree that these types of games can be quite fun. And this layout/style can be tricky (with larger blocks and less free space to move blocks into than some other similar games).