Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-16-2010, 09:48 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
Compatibility with older devices. Ravensword works, why not this?
Unless you're going to add the flashy PS3-level graphics like in Infinity Blade, then I have no complaints that it's not compatible with my iPhone 3G. But at the current level graphics just about every other 3D game can run on my phone, it's disappointing this one can't.
Draw distance and textures are the reason. They are working on it
Old 12-16-2010, 09:55 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

So far, I'm in love with the game. But, here are my biggest suggestions:

1.) Automatically close the loot window after everything has been looted.
2.) Indicate that the target is out of range by dimming spells on the action bar.
3.) Indicate that required energy is unavailable for particular spells by dimming the spells in question on the action bar.
4.) Make it possible to turn the horse in place. I've had some pretty serious issues mounting my horse in remotely confined spaces because the horse runs into walls, trees, and mountains.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:57 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Once you take gold, objects from a kill, it would be easier if that screen would just shut down, rather than having to press the arrow in the left corner to close the screen. (if that makes sense)

Also voice overs are hard to hear over the background music. Need to be louder. Otherwise good work guys!!!!!!! Fantastic game!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:09 PM

Someone may have already said this in the thread, but I'm experiencing a bug where I fall to my death as soon as I walk through the village gate in the beginning of the game. Its a game ruining glitch, and I really want to play this son of a gun!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:10 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoagulatedSpam View Post
So far, I'm in love with the game. But, here are my biggest suggestions:

1.) Automatically close the loot window after everything has been looted.
2.) Indicate that the target is out of range by dimming spells on the action bar.
3.) Indicate that required energy is unavailable for particular spells by dimming the spells in question on the action bar.
4.) Make it possible to turn the horse in place. I've had some pretty serious issues mounting my horse in remotely confined spaces because the horse runs into walls, trees, and mountains.
For #4, if you mount your horse in the direction you want to ride in, you'll automatically mount facing that direction. It took me a while to get a hang of that, but you eventually get used to it.

Also, I would very much like save game transference. Preferably by bluetooth, so you can do it without wifi... But I would very much like to continue my game on iPad. Although, I suppose I COULD try and start as a different class... Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

I think most of my other complaints have already been mentioned, though.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:25 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

1. iPad - fix the menu size. It is painful
2. Gray out spell buttons if the target is out of range or I do not have enough energy
3. Close loot window on Take All action
4. IPad - increase button and icon sizes
5. Expiring buff icons should blink and/or show a timer on when they will expire.
6. A compass and possibly a waypoint system.

Last edited by Rage1776; 12-16-2010 at 10:29 PM..
Old 12-16-2010, 10:32 PM

Default my humble suggestions w/mockup

Hi,

I have 2 suggestions that I think will probably improve the experience for guys playing the game on ipad. I've done a mockup here:

What do fellow ipad gamers think?
Old 12-16-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
Needs a way to get rid of criminal status.
Map should mark spots were quests are and where there due.
Map should also show dungeons

I encountered a bug where my character has a giant floating... Thing in front of him. It stays in front of him, about a couple feet and any way his head turns (like when looking around when idle) it moves too
EDIT: I figured out what it is, ita your hair floating in front of you o.o LOL! It only happens when you go into Benn's helms and cauldrons in west Calleheim and stays with you wherever you go ><

EDIT: it's only when you out the hood armor on hehe please fix

Last edited by Jo.; 12-16-2010 at 10:51 PM..
Old 12-16-2010, 10:48 PM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgE View Post
Hi,

I have 2 suggestions that I think will probably improve the experience for guys playing the game on ipad. I've done a mockup here:

What do fellow ipad gamers think?
now - that - is
pretty cool - you guys are like designing the game for us!
maybe i can sleep and let you guys do it.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Wow. So the small menus on iPad were intentional?! Weak.

The more I play this game, the less I like it. The controls seriously suck in most situations. The draw-in is freaking ugly. And the fact that the devs intentionally cut corners to the point of pushing it out the door with iPhone sized menus on the iPad is just crap.

Even given the low expectations of the platform, this is not a version 2.0 product, but yet another beta foisted on a paying audience. As usual the beta testing phase was apparently used as a circle-jerk hype-machine rather than a methodical testing, and the consumer is left picking up the slack.

Despite the depth that may lurk underneath, at this point the game exhibits about the same quality as the worst of Gameloft's output. The only differences are that the Crecent Moon team isn't comprised of sweatshop workers and show interest in actually fixing this mess.