★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BBC Worldwide
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 122.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: New Content Pack available - Angels in the Shadows & Level Creator

Face up to the most fearful monsters in the Doctor Who universe - the Weeping Angels in this brand new level pack. Also included is the new Level Creator. Create, play and share your own Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time levels.

For the first time on iPhone and iPod, enter the world of Doctor Who in a brand new action puzzle adventure!
An intrepid traveller through time and space and the last of the powerful Time Lords, the Doctor is armed only with his incredible intelligence and his sonic screwdriver. Join him and his human companion, Amy Pond, as they race to save an innocent family attacked by a rogue Dalek and hurtled into the depths of history. Your journey will take you from ancient Incan temples, to the frozen tombs of Telos and a stunning finale on a Dalek ship. Defeat your favourite enemies, solve devious puzzles, and restore peace throughout time!

Brain twisting puzzles over 100 in all!
Travel through time and space to seven unique locations
Increasingly complex environmental challenges to challenge your mind and reflexes
Play as both the Doctor and his companion, Amy Pond, utilising their unique skills and abilities to solve challenges
Features Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians each with unique behaviour that requires different strategies of stealth and subterfuge to complete levels
Authentic music from the show
Features Open Feint and Game Center achievements

Stay up to date on Doctor Who news:

Like us: http://www.facebook.com/DoctorWho

For any support queries please email games.support@bbc.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=76733
12-16-2010, 01:27 PM
My 6 yr old loves it if you can trust that

12-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Looks pretty good.

Shame it is out in one of the most busiest times of year that it has not been recognised.

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
12-16-2010, 02:16 PM
arrrgh... why not a worldwide issue for Doctor Who???
i want to play it!
12-17-2010, 05:02 AM
Doctor Who: Mazes of Time

Fans of the hit BBC show, like me, will probably already be aware that Doctor Who has hit iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad. If you didn't know, no problem, because I'm going to explain it to you.

The game includes more than 100 levels in which you can play as the Doctor or Amy, in an epic race against time to save the Jones family before your enemies kill them off one by one. With amazing graphics, gripping game play and the music from the TV show, how could you not enjoy this game? Not to mention, the Daleks and Cybermen are back, and that's before the game has even been updated!

The game retails at 2.39 and has now entered the top 50 chart in its second day of sales!

Check out this video review which features some game play from the app as well as a thorough look at all the features of the app etc:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 12-17-2010 at 06:29 AM. Reason: video embeded
12-18-2010, 11:20 AM
So has anyone played this ? One UK person on youtube rated it pretty high.

Im considering getting it. It kind of looks like a sokoban (box pushing) type of puzzle game. Is there more to it than that ?
12-18-2010, 11:25 AM
can i have i code?
12-18-2010, 11:35 AM
BBC the news thing?
12-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by tongshisha View Post
can i have i code?
Um, we don't troll for promo codes around here.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Would this be enjoyable for someone who is not familiar with Doctor Who but is a huge fan of Sokoban games?