★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

BATTLE BEARS -1 now FREE

12-15-2010, 05:16 PM
BATTLE BEARS -1 now FREE

12-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Thanks, I've been eyeballing this one.

12-15-2010, 06:25 PM
awesome looking forward to playing on iPad
12-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Thanks, I've been eyeballing this one.
I'm glad you've graduated from eyeballin' to straight up BALLIN' on this one

It's such a shame that so many have missed out getting 100% completion of their LIFE by not getting Battle Bears -1.

Now EVERYONE can realize their full potential and achieve greatness because as the title and pretty much every comment so blatantly suggests, Battle Bears -1 is FREE for a very short time only <3

Yes, the ACTUAL GAME (not a lite version) is free NOW.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

You wont catch the arrogant Fowl Hurling Sim or the Hungry & Entitled Confectionery Creature laying themselves out, working the corner of the app store like this ;D

(Hint: It's a REALLY GOOD deal, you should probably GET IT while you can)

Also, on a "completely unrelated" note, here's a trailer for the upcoming update to BB-1

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Lt. Action; 12-16-2010 at 10:32 AM.
12-16-2010, 03:21 PM

We're higher than Angry Birds?! Whaaat?

You don't want to be the chump who doesn't have the app that's hotter than ANGRY BIRDS, do you?*

*Cheat Sheet: No.
12-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Don't want to look like a total biatch here, but to answer your question, yeah, I do want to be the cool kid who has Angry Birds rather than this game.

Again, didn't want to sound like a dbag here.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
12-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
Don't want to look like a total biatch here, but to answer your question, yeah, I do want to be the cool kid who has Angry Birds rather than this game.

Again, didn't want to sound like a dbag here.
I'm afraid the best you can hope to achieve in this regard is "the kid" who has Angry Birds and not BB-1 ;D

Wish I could help you out in this regard but I've done everything I can, the rest is up to you <3<3<3
12-17-2010, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Action View Post
I'm afraid the best you can hope to achieve in this regard is "the kid" who has Angry Birds and not BB-1 ;D

Wish I could help you out in this regard but I've done everything I can, the rest is up to you <3<3<3
Well put.
And to TiltMyTouch---> you DO sound like a dbag. The developer is offering an awesome game for FREE.
And who answers a rhetorical question anyway?? (...waiting for TiltMyTouch's response... )
12-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
Well put.
And to TiltMyTouch---> you DO sound like a dbag. The developer is offering an awesome game for FREE.
And who answers a rhetorical question anyway?? (...waiting for TiltMyTouch's response... )
I love a good name calling as much as the next Dapper Gentleman, but we're all civilized gents and gentettes here.

Let's all not get so caught up in our own dapperness that we fail to see the finely shined and conservatively tipped top hat of another or fail to admire the austere beauty of someone else's modestly shimmering gold chain softly leading the eye to their very humble solid gold pocket watch or even fail to acknowledge that, although they are of a disagreeable disposition, their strut is comparable to only that of a king made heavy by his thick robes and many deserved amulets and other such garnishes and embellishments.

I say.

We are all dapper chaps (and ladies) that enjoy a good romp through a good iPhone game. Let's celebrate what we have in common and conveniently ignore the things that make us different.

Also, last part of your post, IseewhatyoudidthereOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

While I'm here, being very cordial as I do, I think it's a good time to announce that we're going to try to hold out in the most competitive realm of the FREE BOARDS at least until the update drops.

WISH US LUCK!

Also, GET THE GAME IF YOU HAVEN'T!
12-17-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
Well put.
I just have something against the developer and the BB games. The games aren't good in my opinion (I can provide reasons, but again, this is my opinion so this shouldn't be the prominent factor), but the bigger issue is how the developer sells the game. It doesn't help that when viewing this forum from my iTouch, I will frequently accidentally click the advertisements on the top, and more times than not it's too some damned BB game. Pretty much, a huge mixture of factors just make me hate the franchise and everything to do around it.

That's why I will tend to make some bad posts without thinking, because I seriously do not like BB at all. Obviously I tried to temper my meaning in the original thread but I guess that didn't work either. Yet again, I'm sorry but hopefully my explanation puts this to rest.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth