★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: A Rolling Odyssey -Roll'n'Fall-

12-15-2010, 06:25 PM
A Rolling Odyssey -Roll'n'Fall-

Know for yourself why ThePortableGamer.com gave a overall rating 4/5 stars!!

"Itís some real addictive gameplay, and youíll be mighty keen to reach the next level each and every time..."

Check out the full review!:

What's New in Version 1.3
-Improved game experience! Now you choose (Play it easy or play it hard !)

-80 levels (40 easy - 40 hard)

-Reset game progress button!

-Christmas graphics every year you play between December 8 and December 31 only (includes softly falling snow!!!)

-New Icon!

-Two Highscore Tables (one for easy and one for hard)

-A non-stop story-driven platform rolling game with some physics-based puzzles. The basic idea is to roll your character using the accelerometer across various platforms with the goal being to reach the bottom of the level to unlock the next.

While you advance in the game you'll find moving barrels, enemies, puzzles and you'll increase your habilities (jump, break blocks, push barrels & boxes, and more) in 80 levels! (40 easy & 40 hard)

The story is about Ulises (your character) trying to save his girlfriend Penelope from the hands of the evil Andromaco in this reminiscence of Homer's Odyssey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odyssey

- Story-driven game

- Two difficulty levels! (EASY-HARD)

- Use accelerometer to move Ulises and use your fingers to jump, cut ropes to drop hanging bridges, move switches, break blocks to make your way and much more!

- Collect coins to pay tolls and gems to increase your score

- Move barrels to reach higher places or splash enemies!

- 80 levels! (40 Easy & 40 Hard)

- Highscore Tables (Fast Score submit!)

- Incredible physics !(Box2d physics engine)

- You can unlock levels while you progress or pressing a button (you decide!)

- 8 Music track from Manuel Sahagun (www.manuelsahagun.com.ar), one of the exciting new talents in the house music scene !
12-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Promo codes giveaway!

Enjoy the new version !

Promo codes:

We need your 5 stars! we need your feedback, please share your feelings about the game!
Thanks a lot !
12-15-2010, 07:14 PM
More promo codes!

A few more promo codes!!

Please, share your first impressions!!!
Thanks a lot!!
12-15-2010, 08:08 PM
I took N9EJPN439P4H

I've been reading this website for a while now and I know how much you guys hate people who take codes without posting. I'm sorry for my VERY FIRST POST to be one about taking free codes. I'll try to do a little better next one.
12-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Thanks for the code PM. Fun game.

Can be a little frustrating in falling down to a level and immediately dying because of something you didn't know was there. Seems like it's gonna take more level memorization than anything. Also can sometimes get stuck with no way to jump out. Again, wouldn't be an issue once you memorize where the pits are.

I do like the idea overall of different levels rather than the how-far-can-you-go path that most of these types of games take. It would be really infuriating to spend 10 minutes falling and then die one of those deaths of something you just didn't see.
12-16-2010, 08:38 AM

Hi awp69, thanks for your feedback!
You are right about level memorization, especially if you love to rush the level!
Maybe sometimes it's better wait to see what's coming, sometimes it's better run and don't stop.... It's a game about 'just in time' and think fast !
Hope that you can win it !

Thanks again!