★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: LightPoint 1.2 Has Finally Arrived + PROMO CODES!!!

12-15-2010, 07:11 PM
LightPoint 1.2 Has Finally Arrived + PROMO CODES!!!

***Happy Holidays And Thank You***

LightPoint 1.2 Has Arrived And On Sale For A Limited Time

If you haven't played the next best puzzle experience for the iPhone, what are you waiting for? Get the free 9 level demo today!

I want to start off by saying thank you to everyones support and feedback on LightPoint. Back a few weeks ago, AppSafari put out a great review on LightPoint but said it was held back because there wasn't a level selector and the tutorial was confusing. Some of you out there that tried the earlier versions out there might've felt this as well. Since then I have been hard at work fixing the things that needed to be fixed and adding more features and gameplay since version 1.0 rolled out.

Today, the new update arrives with the redesigned tutorial, level selector and many other amazing features. Thanks again for helping me get to this point and know that Im committed to making sure you get the best experience possible, thank you!

"The premise is sound, if not outstanding, and the look and feel of the game are top-notch." (AppSafari)

What's New:

Brand New 'How To Play' Tutorial:
A completely redesigned tutorial to teach you how to play the game while making sure you fully understand the concepts in an easy to understand guide.

Rune/Block Selector:
Just encountered a new rune during the game? Don't worry, pause the game, pull up the 'Extra Options' menu and access the new Rune/Block selector to view their descriptions during the game without leaving the current level.

Leaderboards Sync:
Did you get an awesome high score but weren't connected to the internet to post it to the Leaderboards? Now the Leaderboards will automatically sync your scores when connected to make sure your not left out of the ranks.

Minor Features:
-Your current rank in the world is now displayed in the Leaderboards for each game mode
-Minimum required iOS version is now 3.0
-Various tweaks and fixes

The Lite version gets the new Rune/Block Selector and redesigned 'How To Play' tutorial in this release.

AppStore Reviews (Full Version):

★★★★★
"This is the most creative new puzzle game I have played in years. Every other game I have played can be, and usually is compared to another game. This is the first game I have played that when asked, "what's it like", I don't have anything to compare it to. It's addicting, challenging, and fun as hell! I would have been happy to pay $4.99 for it, and for 1.99 ........ GET IT!!! This game rocks!!"

★★★★★
"I have not been able to put this game down since the moment I bought it! I love the unique strategy of the gameplay, and the graphics and music are superb as well. By far my favorite game for the iPhone and guess what, it looks fabulous on my iPad too!"

★★★★★
"I love this game. using my memory at extreme speeds is a new experience in puzzle gaming. I tried the light version on my friends iPhone and had a great time, but the game really takes off on level 6 in the full version, new symbols strategy and challenges. I will be playing this game for a long time to come. Highly recommended!"

Promo Codes:

ETTXJMX4J6HR
XLE6WFWYP747
77FT7JMPTANH
R6RFL4KE39EP
P4AALPHENLPJ

Enjoy the game and if you like it, come back to this thread and make a post. Take Care!!!

Last edited by CGSDev; 12-15-2010 at 07:15 PM.
12-15-2010, 07:13 PM
thanks

i took 77FT7JMPTANH thanks

Currently Playing: The Simpsons Tapped Out, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, and N.O.V.A. 3
If You need a Beta Tester PM me!
Beta Tested: Zombie Chop
12-15-2010, 07:15 PM
I was able to snag R6RFL4KE39EP Thanks so much!
Happy Holidays!

My Twitter
Music, tech, and more!
12-15-2010, 07:19 PM
P4AALPHENLPJ. Thank you! It looks amazing!

↪ GameCenter : Igoo
12-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Send a message via MSN to SPAMBOT Send a message via Skype™ to SPAMBOT
Using my uber skills I snagged ETTXJMX4J6HR
Thank you very much!
This app looks great, really looking forward to playing it
12-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Dang...keep missing these...

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy