★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wode Mobile
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 13.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: New Game " Glorious Quest HD " -> FREE FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME
#Top 1 in 12 countries.

Block Shooter is a physics action game.

Red blocks are evil, you must save blue blocks.
The purpose is to make the red blocks fall from the stage, while avoiding the blue blocks.
Shoot down the red blocks with ball to get points. Shoot down the blue blocks will lose points.

There are bomb, rubber, iron balls and so on. Different balls have different skills and power.

The stage could be different kinds, stone, ice, jelly and so on. Different platforms give you different experiments.

Sounds pretty easy?! Sure but, each time you choose a ball to throw, it will cost you the corresponding points.

And seriously, if you dont get enough points, you cant move to the next level. You have to replay the current level until you get that point.

Web:
wodemobile.com

Follow us:
twitter.com/wodemobile
facebook.com/WodeMobileInc

wode_mobile's comments:
Big news! Block Shooter HD Free is now available on the App Store.And Block Shooter HD is 50% OFF, only for $.99, but just for a limited time! Hurry up!!! Get them while they're hot!

12-16-2010, 05:09 AM
Wow, I have the iphone version. And I should say Block Shooter is really a nice game. Sweet, cute and easy to pick up. The controlling is smooth. I like it. Guess the ipad version will be more brilliant.

12-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
Wow, I have the iphone version. And I should say Block Shooter is really a nice game. Sweet, cute and easy to pick up. The controlling is smooth. I like it. Guess the ipad version will be more brilliant.
Thanks! Glad you like Block Shooter. Good news for you, Block Shooter HD is on sale now, only $.99. Get it and enjoy it.
12-16-2010, 08:50 PM
I had never heard of this game before. Just picked it up and it is awesome. Nice graphics and perfect play control.

How many levels are there?
12-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Looks great, I would like to see a video
12-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I had never heard of this game before. Just picked it up and it is awesome. Nice graphics and perfect play control.
How many levels are there?
Thanks! Glad you like Block Shooter. Right now there are 36 levels in this game, but more levels and upgrades are coming soon... Enjoy it!

Last edited by wode_mobile; 12-17-2010 at 09:17 PM.
12-18-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Looks great, I would like to see a video
Sorry, right now there is no video yet. But hope you can try it! This game must give you brilliant experience!
12-19-2010, 06:29 AM
Well, can I ask when will the upgrade come out? Couldn't wait!
12-20-2010, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
Well, can I ask when will the upgrade come out? Couldn't wait!
More levels are on the way. I'll release the date as soon as possible once the upgrade is finished.
12-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wode_mobile View Post
More levels are on the way. I'll release the date as soon as possible once the upgrade is finished.
Thanks. Hope you can speed up!