★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Thurston Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: FREE til 9/17/11
A brand new way to think and play pinball. The goal is simple enough, take the ball from the left side of the level to the goal on the right side. At the same time avoiding countless interactive bumpers and obstacles, like "roamers" roaming bumpers that go back and forth along the level and can carry you all the way to the end of the level or all the way back to the beginning, or "spinners" spinning bars that can impede you're momentum or stop you and drop you flat.

With over 20 unlockable levels including10 bonus levels.

unlock and finish 20 levels to unlock the bonus "Space" level

Collect all the collectible letters from each level to unlock the bonus "Holiday" levels.The letters screen allows you to view you status and the level select screen allows you to go back to previous unlocked levels to continue the hunt.

With great gameplay, great music and simple pick up and go controls, Sideways Pinball is perfect for your iPhone gaming needs.

"Sideways Pinball is a well thought out game with an addicting gameplay that deserves attention." - iAppArena.com

"The gameplay is very addicting and challenging. It is one of those game that you would say one more try until the game is finished." - iAppArena.com

THRSTN's comments:
Hi all my first app (3 months of work) is up and out in the app store today

it's a new way to play pinball.
Most pinball games are a flat square area that let you hit the bumpers to build up points but go nowhere.
Sideways pinball is a whole side scrolling adventure.
Get the ball from the start of the level on the left side of the screen to the GOAL on the right side.THAT'S RIGHT I SAID "GOAL". no other pinball game out there has that folks! Over 20 unlockable levels with 10 bonus levels.
multiple interactive obstacles. Including "roamers" roaming bumpers that go back and forth and up and down traveling alone and in packs throughout the levels. They knock you around or pick you up and carry you along the way to the end or all the way back to the beginning of the board. Or "spinners" large and small spinning platforms that can give you a nudge or bring your momentum all the way to a halt.
Each level has collectible letters spread throughout the game and with the letters screen you can keep track of the letters you've collected and go back to continue the hunt. Collect all the letters to unlock 5 bonus levels.unlock all the levels to open up the xmas levels.

checkout the gameplay trailer for yourself

Youtube link | Pop Up

thanks to everyone here for all their help in this process.
12-18-2010, 09:54 AM
I just got a great review for my game

Sideways pinball

and wanted to share