★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chen Hao
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 78.2 MB
  • Version: 3.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: iphone version is FREE too! Featured by Apple.
ninja chicken 3 is coming!
Stop thinking! Shoot the pigs!

Ninja Chicken 2 HD is a very enjoyable, addictive game with a highly amusing and original premise and its great for short bursts or to play for ages.

The pigs have returned and are now engaging in a full-on direct attack against the Ninja Chicken Clan! This time, the Ninja Chickens have to fend them off with their cannon.

Two brave ninja chicks have volunteered to face the entire Pig Army. Can they hold their position? Can they save the clan?
Help the Ninja Chickens!
In addition, there is a versus (VS) mode - a 1-to-1 multiplayer version of the game, which is played locally on a single iPad (no network connection needed). In VS mode, you can challenge a friend to a Duel and see who is the best Ninja player.
Features:
- 3 different control types
- More than 25 different items
- Numerous types of enemy pigs
- Endless Mode
- Vs Mode
- Leaderboards
- Achievements
- Game Center
12-15-2010, 10:02 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Ninja Chicken 1 was great. It also had 80 achievements which is amazing. How many achievements does this sequel have?

Twitter: @Zincous

12-15-2010, 10:53 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Ninja Chicken 1 was great. It also had 80 achievements which is amazing. How many achievements does this sequel have?
thanks, only 13 in this one, but game is quiet fun
12-16-2010, 12:42 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: World, now Belgium
Posts: 3,031
I was looking for this release ... but today!!! My wallet is getting overloaded!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-16-2010, 03:36 AM
#5
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
I was looking for this release ... but today!!! My wallet is getting overloaded!
I know,too much good games,just take your time
12-16-2010, 04:50 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: World, now Belgium
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongzhong View Post
I know,too much good games,just take your time
Well .... I am expecting a gift card by year end .... then, I have some money and this will be the first thing I might take! I know it is very different from the first ....

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-16-2010, 10:34 AM
#7
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 673
12-21-2010, 09:39 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Well .... I am expecting a gift card by year end .... then, I have some money and this will be the first thing I might take! I know it is very different from the first ....
it's 0.99 now, merry Xmas
12-22-2010, 12:54 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: World, now Belgium
Posts: 3,031
Nice surprise, thanks! Buying now .....

-----
On GC I am FPEX