★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SK planet
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 28.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *****Notification*****

Thank you for playing Tales Weaver.
This game service will be ended in Dec 20,2013.

you can play the game downloaded before, but in-app purchases are impossible From Dec 20,2013.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tales of Weaver: Lucian Kaltz is a mobile game based on famous MMORPG entilted Tales of Weaver.

Tales of Weaver is well known for its compelling world based on the popularized novel, Children of Rune.

The mobile version has been modified to allow players to understand the story and lore of the world in a smaller package than that of the MMORPG version.

Kaltz family reside in the Anomard kingdom
Kaltz family line are the descendants of the legendary adventurer, Lagrandz Kaltz.
Lucian Kaltz is the future successor of Kaltz family.
Demerin Kaltz, father of Lucian, decided to make an offer to Lucian to ensure his take over as the Kaltz family successor: Once Lucian becomes a Knight of Exhibiter, he will get full support from his father to become an adventurer.
Lucian accepts his father's offer and travels to Exhibiter with his guardian knight, Boris Jinneman.
As lucican trains to become a Knight of Exhibiter, many unusual events begin to occur.

Features
Beautifully detailed graphics and engaging action game play and skill systems.
Character customizing system with variety of items.
Enchanting story line with plenty of play time.

Character: 3 character classes to choose from. Each class will have a focus of strength, speed or defence.
Pet System: Pets can be acquired during battle and rewards players with special abilities.
Item trade: Users can trade items on online.
Dual system: Users can attack other players dungeon. Users can place their pet to protect their own dungeon.

Captain Morgan's comments:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tales-weaver/id406589167?mt=8

Has anyone tried this? It's from Nate games, so I dunno. Translation is extremely rough in the iTunes page. But, I'm a sucker for these types of RPG's.
12-16-2010, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tales-weaver/id406589167?mt=8

Has anyone tried this? It's from Nate games, so I dunno. Translation is extremely rough in the iTunes page. But, I'm a sucker for these types of RPG's.
I just toftt.... I feel renewed doing so after Demon Hunter. I will post impressions soon. It was a big release day and I have about 4 titles still to try out.

But since I am already hating on nova 2..... getting to this soon

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

12-16-2010, 02:53 AM
Nate Games isn't the best at getting out updates if I remember right. Unless they do something about the game speed.... I would pass. The translation is horrible! The game runs so fast that you can barely keep up with it and there isn't an option to slow it down.

It has a lot of potential if they fix the speed.

Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

Last edited by jsrco; 12-16-2010 at 03:02 AM.
12-16-2010, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
Nate Games isn't the best at getting out updates if I remember right. Unless they do something about the game speed.... I would pass. The translation is horrible! The game runs so fast that you can barely keep up with it and there isn't an option to slow it down.

It has a lot of potential if they fix the speed.

OR run slow as hell, i own 6 of their games yet 3 of the app run slow on ios. I had email them if their any update but no reply so you can see their money grabbing their customers without any support. Will only purchase on sale since I cba to buy full price if they don't update other apps
12-16-2010, 03:38 AM
Thanks for the feedback. That's too bad. It looks like it has a lot of potential. I can deal with a bad translation; sometimes it can be quite unintentionally comical. But the game speed...Geez.
12-16-2010, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Thanks for the feedback. That's too bad. It looks like it has a lot of potential. I can deal with a bad translation; sometimes it can be quite unintentionally comical. But the game speed...Geez.
Some of their games get updates. If this one ends up getting something to help, then it would be probably one of the top tier rpgs. The d pad is a little annoying but then again the combat is stupid fast.

It has a decent combo system - you can set up your own style of attacks like in axion. But the animations in this are awesome and the gear really reflects on your character. Its a real shame that there isn't a speed option. This looks really good.

Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
12-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Any gameplay videos??
12-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
Any gameplay videos??
You can look on youtube... I left this one in my itunes with hopes that it gets a patch and some translation cleaning up. But I am not going to stay optimistic.

Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
12-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
You can look on youtube... I left this one in my itunes with hopes that it gets a patch and some translation cleaning up. But I am not going to stay optimistic.
only found a tales weaver by nexon mobile video and some other non-iphone crap
12-16-2010, 01:55 PM
same problem cant find any on iphone