★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ## The only World War 2 strategy you need on your iPad, hours and hours of gameplay.

World in War; the definitive World War II multiplayer online strategy game for the iPhone!

Lead the German, Allied or Soviet armies to victory in the single player campaign or outwit your friends online. Hours of mind bending fun awaits as you take full control of the fate of your nation. See the German blitz pick up speed and hear the Allied cry for freedom.
And as you feel the thunder of a thousand Soviet feet, what will be your orders?

- Online multiplayer
- Three Campaigns
- 13 historically inspired scenarios
- Realistic region based maps
- Hotseat multiplayer using one device
- Many of hours of gameplay
- Infantry, tanks, artillery and ships as units
- Bunkers, paratroopers, airstrikes and other strategies

Become a fan of World in War on facebook.com/WorldinWar

More cool games by PAN Vision
- Mariachi Hero
- Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas

Follow us on Twitter.com/PANVision
Like us on Facebook.com/PANVision
More information on www.panvisiongames.com
12-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Looks great

I like the look of the game, and its right in my wheelhouse. Unfortunately, today will be a difficult launch day for many developers, given the huge number of new titles and sales. I'll keep my eye on this one. If it ever gets less expensive, I doubt I'll be able to resist. I hope others have more budget room to support you!

12-16-2010, 05:33 AM
OMFG!!! I am totally broke!!!! All the fking good games release in a short role!!!! Damn....i will keep u in my wishlist, until my budget approve me....
12-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi guys!

Nice to hear that you like what you're seeing.
Speaking of which - here's the teaser for the game in case you missed it:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by FabricationGames; 12-16-2010 at 08:44 AM.
12-16-2010, 10:49 AM
This game actually looks and plays well. The same-time turn dynamic is fantastic at capturing the ebb and flow. It requires anticipation.

You can play the demo here online: http://worldinwar.com/demo/

I'll be picking it up. I think the devs should drop the price for a few days so that it doesn't get lost in the wave. It could be a gem.
12-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Can someone post some actual gameplay in video form? (the teaser trailer is not very informative)
12-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Release video...

Here is the release Video
12-16-2010, 12:25 PM
How many players is the hot seat multiplayer? This looks good but I own a lot of these games.
12-16-2010, 12:28 PM
If you go to their website (referenced above), they have a Flash based version that lets you play through a scenario. Try it for yourself-
12-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Played the Poland scenario. Better than Risk, that is for sure. My problem is $7 is a lot for this game. With some great games out for the Ipad at less than $2, I'll need to wait. If it drops to $2-$4 range, I'll purchase.