★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: blitz blok

03-22-2009, 10:17 AM
blitz blok

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306375896&mt=8

has anyone tried this yet? looks cool but not sure if it's worth $2 since the description is lacking.
03-22-2009, 11:09 AM

03-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
well try the lite version and see for yourself
SEE for yourself with the video of the gameplay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqUJYWmgMlk
03-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
cool, thx. didnt even notice there was a lite version.
03-22-2009, 01:38 PM
well i bought it and i think its a really good game. very slick graphics and presentation. there are 4 different modes that adds a lot of replay. i think it was worth the $2. its a good game when you only have a few minutes. well done. i just love these kind of vectrex graphics in games too.
03-23-2009, 03:41 AM
Hey! I'm the developer of Blitz Blok. I was doing a google search to see how much coverage Blitz Blok has gotten by the other sites ever since the updates, and found a forum thread dedicated to it already, which is awesome! So, if anyone has any suggestions on how to make the gameplay a little more interesting, or any requests on new game modes, I would like to hear about them! Please shoot an email my way: true.truesoftent@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you!
03-23-2009, 03:48 AM
Welcome to the forums! Thanks for posting and being active with your game. I am getting the lite version right now and probably will get the full game soon since you are joined TA.

Twitter: @Zincous
03-23-2009, 04:01 AM
Ok so after playing some games on the lite version I have a couple suggestions....

Have an instructions page explaining the game and how to play.
Like what each block does and what everything does/shows.
Because right now there are a bunch of different colored squares that I don't know what they do.

Sounds for button presses on the main menu, and for the 3,2,1 count down before the game. Right now the music just cuts in at the start and I think sound should be in the whole menu not just during gameplay.

You should update the iTunes lite version page explaining what the lite version doesn't have compared to the full version. And what we are getting for our $2.

Overall this game is fun and plays very well. I like it.

03-23-2009, 04:09 AM
Hey Travis, welcome to TA, I'm going to take the "Zincous" route and check out the lite version now.

Btw, this is what it's all about; I probably never would have checked this game out had I not seen a rep from the dev team active here. Take note developers! If you are dedicated to your sales, and proud of your work, hopefully we'll see you here. Thanks again Travis, I'll post some thoughts after checking out the trial

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-23-2009, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Hey Travis, welcome to TA, I'm going to take the "Zincous" route and check out the lite version now.

Btw, this is what it's all about; I probably never would have checked this game out had I not seen a rep from the dev team active here. Take note developers! If you are dedicated to your sales, and proud of your work, hopefully we'll see you here. Thanks again Travis, I'll post some thoughts after checking out the trial
Exactly.