★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SK planet
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 96.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Hello! We are happy to announce this news to all the iPhone and iPod touch users.
We have come back with Escape the Room! In this series, we have enhanced quality of the game as well as the authority you are given in a vast space!
We expect users to thrill as they find out secrets of each room and succeed break-outs!
Do not miss any items or hints! Every thing you encounter on the way to the final stages will be key clues to break out of the rooms!
You should try to break out from toilet, subway, bedroom and so on. You might need help from your friends or colleagues.
Do whatever it takes to escape from the rooms!
And one more thing, make sure that you do find out the truth, why you have been locked up.
We believe in your capacity to solve the problems and stand as winners in the end!

Features
- One day you were locked in a room..No..someone has locked you in there.
- The purpose of this game is to break out of all the rooms. You have to break out of all the rooms in order to find out the reasons.
- Make sure that you make use of every item and hint you obtain on the way out, these will help you figure out how to break out.
- Never give up. If you give up everything will be over.
12-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Stuck in Room 4.

Can anyone help me with Room 4?
I got stuck decoding the 4 digits number for the safe.

After I got the 4 digits number from the Mirror, I decode it with the Dice and the message from the Desk.
Anyone know how to decode it?
I try and I can't find a way to decode it.

This is how I decode it.
My 4 digits number is 6614.
6 = (5 x -1) x-2 = -10
6 = (5 x -1) x-2 = -10
1 = -3
4 = (3 x -1) -3 = -6
6614 = -29
6614 - 29 = 6585
When I put 6585 for the safe, it's wrong.

Does anyone know how to decode it?

12-22-2010, 05:48 AM
Welcome to the official Facebook Fan Page - [urlhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/EscapeTheRoom/150890274964574[/url]
We're gonna launch there a Giveaway, before the Xmas hits the planet ;-) So make sure you've become a fan!

PS. There isn't much time left! Tweet about the game and encourage people to follow the game on http://twitter.com/EscapeTheRoom, invite your friends to become its fans and you'll be rewarded!

ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency

Last edited by comboapp; 02-01-2011 at 04:03 AM.
12-23-2010, 03:51 AM
If you are a fan of the first version and so you can compare both versions now please share! We want to hear your reaction, emotions, your thoughts about the game! And btw it's December 23, tonight we're gonna announce the winners of the Escape The Room 2 giveaway!

12-23-2010, 10:59 AM
There are several hours left till this giveaway ends - don't loose your chance! Become a fan of EscapeTheRoom2 - http://on.fb.me/hEdgB3

12-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
Nice

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
12-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Now I'm stuck in Room 5. I see the number on the vent. It's 0228. I also see the 2 trapezoid shapes on the floor. I see that 2 trapezoid shapes on the floor arrange the same as the 9 clocks. How do I use these information with the 9 clocks?
12-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Where do you got stuck in Room 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Razoff View Post
Great game. Stock on the 3rd level actually. But I think they will be giving out tips on facebook and possibly twitter. These are still pretty empty accounts, but I think it will be up and running shortly. Nate Games is a great developer, so I hope they will do everything properly.
Where do you got stuck in Room 3?
What do you have now?

Room 3 has 2 way to finish.
1st is to just get out and go straight to Room 5, but can't play in Room 4.
2nd is a longer way to be able to play Room 4 and 5.

I guess eveyone will want to be able to play Room 4 and 5.
12-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Congrats for the release .. the game is great with beautifully designed rooms, interesting story and very challenging/clever puzzles!!! Although i' m stuck somewhere in the second room, i don't want any hints/walkthrough, i' m gonna try to find the secrets by myself, ... i' m a proud player!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
12-27-2010, 04:08 AM
Everybody who has stuck in a room or in life in general:-) join the Fan Page and post about it there. This way it'll be easier for us to help you out. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/EscapeTheRoom