★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Joe Hillman
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 20.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Immix is a unique take on the color-matching genre. By combining primary colors (blue/red/yellow) to form secondary colors (green/orange/purple), the user is able to earn points by clearing as many like secondary colors as possible.

5 Modes to choose from!

Points - How many points can you score in 3 minutes?
Survival - How many points can you score in 1 minute? Each cell cleared equals an extra second to play!
Time - How long does it take you to score 30,000 points?
Moves - How many points can you score in 75 moves?
Practice - No time and high score is not recorded. Just play!

OpenFeint enabled with 5 leaderboards in 4 modes and a whole lot of achievements!

rjsim's comments:
We are proud to announce our game Immix has now hit the App Store!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Promo code contest!

Promo code contest has started! Click here to see the Touch Arcade thread.

01-02-2011, 12:40 AM
I gave this a try and i have to say this is a nice pick-up-and-play puzzle for 99 cents! It's definitely a lot harder than it looks, and the graphics are very polished for this type of game. Although most people would probably like the timed mode, I find the untimed mode very relaxing...
It would be nice if it were universal, since it would probably work well on the iPhone, too. Just a suggestion.
01-02-2011, 03:10 AM
01-02-2011, 03:36 AM
It does look very interesting. Downloaded.
01-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Step Ahead of Ya'...

Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
It would be nice if it were universal, since it would probably work well on the iPhone, too. Just a suggestion.
It's in the works. We're working on the graphics and coding.

Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
It does look very interesting. Downloaded.
Thanks... let us know what you think!

Last edited by rjsim; 01-02-2011 at 09:12 PM.
01-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Reviewed under the name Curleh mustache. Keep up the good work.
01-07-2011, 12:39 AM
A solid game, very fun. It looks relatively easy but can get very challenging pretty quickly. There are 5 modes: Points; Survival; Time; Moves; and Practice.

My favorite modes are Practice and Moves, though you are limited to 75 moves and cannot raise or lower the move count. Points, survival and time modes keep me under too much pressure, this kind of game demands that you take your time to study all the color combinations to get the highest color chain.

The tutorial at the beginning of each mode gets old quick, but luckily it can be turned off under options.

A very nice game, I really do enjoy this one.
01-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Reviewed under Bool Zero! I really enjoyed it and found it to be pleasantly surprising and challenging... I had to revisit my elementary school knowledge of colors which made me feel somewhat embarrassingly stupid while playing it, as it offered a bit of challenge I wasn't expecting initially LOL!
01-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Finally got a round to write a review under pluto6. sorry for the delay.

This is quite a fun game, and the color combining can be quite challenging. Still working on getting huge combos, and high scores, but it is quite well designed, and very fun. Great job and I hope it does well for you!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer