★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I need help with NOVA 2 last level!

12-16-2010, 07:35 PM
I need help with NOVA 2 last level!

Okay, so I was hugely enjoying NOVA 2...until the last level. The giant dog took me so many tries to kill, and I'm still stuck at the minotaur-thing's second phase. Can somebody please help me so I can beat this stupid boss!
12-17-2010, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanker View Post
Okay, so I was hugely enjoying NOVA 2...until the last level. The giant dog took me so many tries to kill, and I'm still stuck at the minotaur-thing's second phase. Can somebody please help me so I can beat this stupid boss!
By second phase, I'm assuming you mean the part where the beams attached to the floor & ceiling have new blue-green things attached to them, and they move up and down of their own volition... After you've gone through the portals...

I can't beat it either. SOMEONE HELP US!

EDIT:
Thanks to a PM, I figured it out. Thanks man.

Last edited by coderkid; 12-17-2010 at 11:08 AM.

12-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderkid View Post
Thanks to a PM, I figured it out. Thanks man.
You want to spill the beans for us (or at least PM me and tell me how to do it)?
12-18-2010, 02:53 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
I also need help on that.
12-18-2010, 01:05 PM
"By second phase, I'm assuming you mean the part where the beams attached to the floor & ceiling have new blue-green things attached to them, and they move up and down of their own volition... After you've gone through the portals..."

please please please help help
12-19-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by half269 View Post
"By second phase, I'm assuming you mean the part where the beams attached to the floor & ceiling have new blue-green things attached to them, and they move up and down of their own volition... After you've gone through the portals..."

please please please help help
I also need help PLEASE, some info would be nice
12-20-2010, 01:57 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseegreg View Post
I also need help PLEASE, some info would be nice
Throw about Ten Mines into each of the regeneration chambers. Then, take him down with the rocket launcher and the powerful weapons. When he goes to regenerate, blow up the mines! Only takes one time to kill him. Hope this helps!