★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: A great free game I found today

10-26-2008, 11:51 PM
A great free game I found today

Was exploring the app store today and found a cool free game called Dice Break. It's like Same Game (tap to clear pieces) except the pieces are all dice. One tap increases the number on the dice by one, so you have to tap to make rows so they clear. If the screen fills, you lose. It was a pretty fun game, and free. Just FYI.
10-29-2008, 04:45 AM
Dice Break - Currently Free

I searched in the iTunes store and Dice Break is currently free. I also checked to see what other games this dev has and currently Dice Break is the only game. I therefore conclude that Dice Break is a free game and not a 'semi-free' or lite version of a game. I also 'purchased' the game and will check it out!
10-29-2008, 08:19 AM
Its a cool looking app, heres the link:

"Insert generic signature here"
10-29-2008, 03:07 PM
I am still having fun with this. I am not a hard-core gamer and don't care about stuff like fancy artwork, just fun game play and I like the quick ones where you can just play casually. So this is perfect for me. I figured out a trick with this game, sixes change to ones. So if you have a choice in how to clear a row, it might be faster to, say, use the six to get to two rather than doing something like use a two and get up to six. So there is a bit of strategy involved...